User Tag List

Page 226 of 449 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'll keep an eye out for the advil nightime. but haven't even found the coupons myself....gosh i miss being able to take a sleeping pill lol. But pregnancy and nursing were the RESULT of a sleeping pill haha TMI, I know.

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Had a very disappointing afternoon. DH has trouble sleeping and he's tried all kinds of sleep aides and either they don't work or he's so groggy in the morning that it is hard for him to get moving which is not a good thing when you are your own boss and no one demanding you start work at a certain time. Anyway I picked up the Advil Nighttime last week for him to try and it works great!!

I figured I would try to get a few at Shoppers with the sale and bonus points now that I am feeling a bit better. Well I went to 3 different Shoppers today to try and find Advil Nighttime and everywhere was sold out. I even asked if they had any stock in the back and nope . Was thinking of trying some stores farther from home but don't want to waste gas on a wild goose chase which I'm kind of thinking it probably will be.
    My Friend found some in Kincora (sp?)... our is complete empty... of everything! pizza's, pop, advil, multibonita... the list goes on! I went in to do my $75 shop... and walked out empty handed. The other store over here might have them (Saddletown Circle), but good luck getting them to use the coupons... as they seem to hate coupons period!
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Southcenter SDM has at least 4-6 boxes of Advil nighttime on for $3.99 and the $4 cpn right besides them yesterday. Didn't get any myself as I don't use them. I passed out every night b4 I can even put both my legs up on the bed.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

So I just read that the next Brandsaver flyer should be out April 2

Also does anyone have any extra Oral-B manual toothbrush coupons?
    I do have lots from the pad that is out right now.

Thank you

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi everyone, I'm collecting the Co-Op stickers for the knife set promotion they are currently doing, would like to do some trades for stickers if you have some extras that you won't be using (stickers I mean) I also have the Calgary discount book with tons of restaurants, activities, ect if your interested in any of those.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimcool View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for the advil nightime. but haven't even found the coupons myself....gosh i miss being able to take a sleeping pill lol. But pregnancy and nursing were the RESULT of a sleeping pill haha TMI, I know.
    I saw the coupon at my Safeway (castleridge)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great Place to buy good inexpensive bread in Calgary is the McGavin's Bread Basket stores. The Calgary FB page has some links to some great coupons right now.The coupon addresses are for Winnipeg, but they can be redeemed at any McGavin's Store. 2 free loaves of Bread, $5.00 off, 10 loaves for $8.00. they seem post their deals, special in FB.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/McGavi...09745302417625

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just got this from Groupon. If any of you haven't signed up, if you use my referal link to sign up and buy something in the next 2 weeks then I get a $20.00 credit in my account. If you are interested, they really do have some great deals and I would LOVE it if you used my link.
    I hope you all don't mind me posting this
    Thanks!

And a heads up, the MUM MUM's with the coupons are RCSS Huntington and they are on for $1.99. They have a FPC for Nesimed drops as well as $1.00 off minigos and a few others.

Trading Score
    11 (92%)

Just wondering if anyone is looking for any coupons from the Calgary entertainment book?

I wont be using most of the restaurant and fast food bogo ones as I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding!

I'm looking for some coupons for soy milk, cottage cheese, salads and salad kits, cheese strings...nothing too drastic.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Here is a link to the list of coupons that will be in the next Redplum March 12.
    The coupons don't look very good this time
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/188531-...1-12-a-canada/

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

With all the March 31 expires out there...just wondering if anyone is interested in a swap before the end of the month.... I was thinking on a Monday...Any interest???

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    With all the March 31 expires out there...just wondering if anyone is interested in a swap before the end of the month.... I was thinking on a Monday...Any interest???
    Yes, I've got a few March 31st expiry's too!
    I would be interested in a swap...of course, the only time I would be free is after 6pm.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I be open to another swap one but can only do late (like 7.30 or 8pm) and in NW (RO walmart?)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Depending on the day I might be able to do an evening swap.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I might be able to swing an evening swap but wouldn't be able to make it all the way up to RO. I'm in the SE so it's a bit far unless it was a daytime one when I could get my shopping done as well.

Thread Information