User Tag List

Page 37 of 449 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    Has anyone found the new coupon booklet with the glad .75 off anywhere?
    Sobey's seems to have these (i was at the one out off 37th- SW)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Dole 1L juice in Co-op on sale 3/$4.98!!! hope we get better prices soon.
    <input id="gwP" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsP" type="hidden"><input id="gwP" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsP" type="hidden">
    Last edited by tasamy; Sat, Sep 26th, 2009 at 11:59 PM.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

It seems juice Qs are all out! found some $.50 Minutemaid pure squeezed OJ.
    also 2 diff $1 cloverleaf albacore ones from diff. booklets, $ .50 nestle purelife splash plus, $ .75 dole squish ems at Safeway westhills.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So went to LD yesturday first time at macleod trail and wasn't the best experience . I purchased 278$ and ended up being 68$ yaaaaaa!!!! but the supervisor was rude and cashier was all stressed about the coupons,supervisor kept telling me I had to many coupons and I am to shorten them next time because of customers and me holding them up(there was not 1 customer waiting until seconds before they were done and she was so amazed I told her about smartcanucks) and super said all the LD's are slowly stopping coupon stacking, not sure if this is true I never have a problem at mckenzie town ld in fact they love to take my coupons.but am still very happy first time saving 210$

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbaby View Post
    So went to LD yesturday first time at macleod trail and wasn't the best experience . I purchased 278$ and ended up being 68$ yaaaaaa!!!! but the supervisor was rude and cashier was all stressed about the coupons,supervisor kept telling me I had to many coupons and I am to shorten them next time because of customers and me holding them up(there was not 1 customer waiting until seconds before they were done and she was so amazed I told her about smartcanucks) and super said all the LD's are slowly stopping coupon stacking, not sure if this is true I never have a problem at mckenzie town ld in fact they love to take my coupons.but am still very happy first time saving 210$
    that is soooooo not true the LD i go to (richmond road) is more then happy to take my coupons you should take your coupons to another LD ppl like that piss me off
    buuuuuuuut on the other hand great job with the savings

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Sarah, which LD was this? Heritage? if so, that happened to me too and I don't go there anymore It's there that I was only allowed to PM one item only. Anyhow, why should I go there now that I found mine and T_Delight's fave one LOL!

Btw, you did great!
    Last edited by Philosykos; Sun, Sep 27th, 2009 at 01:28 PM.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Philosykos View Post
    Sarah, which LD was this? Heritage? if so, that happened to me too and I don't go there anymore It's there that I was only allowed to PM one item only. Anyhow, why should I go there now that I found mine and T_Delight's fave one LOL!

Btw, you did great!
    exactly we found our LD have you found yours yet? lol
    i was there friday night save over $200 payed $40 something what a rush then gave away a few thing as always hehe but i dont think ill do couponing for a bit its really hard when you dont have a car (i dont have a car ) i miss out on sales i throw away great coupons etc... but ill still be here and what not and maybe go couponing once a month or something like that

Coupon Collector
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Every time I'm in LD they say the same thing - "We're not sure how long we'll continue the practice. There's always someone who abuses it." This is essentially true. However, given that only 1% of the population really uses coupons and probably only 1% of that 1% is abusing the system, I don't see it being a huge threat.

Whatever the case, I love LD and am happy with them overall. The one or two times where I've run into a less than loving cashier I simply just write it off to someone having a bad day. We're being blessed and I'm loving it while it happens.

Thanks for your questions. B.I.L. has been moved off the ICU unit. Waiting for him to get stronger before the surgeons consider heart surgery. It may turn around yet!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

DGirl say strong, its so hard on families when a strong person has a major health problem.

I was a LD at heritage on Thursday but DD and I both decided that we had never read of any positive experiences there so we left. I really want to venture a little further from home to shop I'm getting bored of our usual haunts, its really sad when an adventure for me is driving to the other side of the city, LOL.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

When I get organized and plan a stacking trip, I usually end up going 2 or 3 times throughout the week instead of one huge trip. I find once you start saving more than $100 is when csm and cashiers start getting kinda frustrated with you. Usually I'll do one trip for baby products (sometimes 2 because I don't think they like seeing you get more than 4 packs of free diapers!) and then other trips for toiletries and laundry ect. I've only ever stacked at london town square and have had a 98% success rate. There's really only 1 cashier that I cringe when I see and wonder if this trip is even worth it. But I love the 3 csms that I have had to deal with and one imparticular. When I see her at the customer service desk when I walk in, I swear I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I won't have any hassles!!! I'm glad to hear that everyone is, for the most part, having great experiences!

DGirl, glad to hear that your B.I.L. is improving!!! Hang in there and be positive

Also, smart source is in the Calgary Sun today.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Found at london town square Sobeys:
    Buy any two 6x237mL packs of coca cola product and receive a box of thinsations any size, any variety for FREE
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Monkey thx so much for the heads up for Dole couppons I made it to Co-op and the still had some. Also found Oasis 50 cents off and Side Kicks 25 cents off. Maybe Sobeys tomorrow.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Just a heads up, Superstore has their $0.75 instore coupon again for Dole juice and it is pricematched for $1.65 so combine this with the manufactures coupon to get $0.15 juice!! Good time to stock up.

I find LD so hit and miss. I went to the London Towne one last week and the girl kept saying - why do I always come to her and next time to find someone else. The funny thing is that I have only been there probably twice in the last 6 weeks. I am off to stack on Wed. though, need some more free diapers and wipes

Dgirl, I am glad to hear that things are improving Did you get the ensure chqs?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

repost
    Last edited by jandbby; Mon, Sep 28th, 2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: repost

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found at WalMart Royal Oak -

Buy 2 different Mr. Clean products, save $2. Expiry March 31, 2010.

Even better, the products are marked as $2.50 each but were scanning at $2 when I went through!

Found at Sobeys Royal Oak

Campbell's "Take your lunch and save" coupons, the highlight of which is a 75c coupon for Glad Sandwich bags or Cling Wrap. Expiry May 31, 2010.

Catelli Pasta Coupon Booklet

Crisco Oil Booklet with $1 off Canola or Vegetable Oil and $2 off Olive Oil. Expiry April 30, 2010.

Page 37 of 449 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread Information