User Tag List

Page 128 of 449 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Dental - I am sure I have some PG Luminaries left. You can have them if you would like. I already stocked up on those.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I would love to go the the coupon swap, but my little guy is getting him immunization this week and will be not feeling well and very moody. Maybe next time

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryMom123 View Post
    I would love to go the the coupon swap, but my little guy is getting him immunization this week and will be not feeling well and very moody. Maybe next time

Honestly, try and make it if you can....don't worry about your lil guy...mine are usually jumping off the seats or whining...lol. Even coming for 10 minutes you can get some great coupons

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie View Post
    Dental - I am sure I have some PG Luminaries left. You can have them if you would like. I already stocked up on those.

That would be FAB!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Kitty - I think I have lots of the Old spice for you
    Dental - is it just the blue coupon you are looking for, or do you need any of the brandsaver ones (I have lots to spare!)
    Monkey - I used up all of my clorox and greenworks coupons - is there anything else you are looking for?
    Mission - I think I have some chocolate and coffee coupons for you - I will double check my stash

I am looking for the $1 Armstrong Cheese from the Saputo booklet - haven't been able to find them yet! I am also looking for Buckley's (just 1 or 2), Premium Plus Crackers, and Pampers
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I"m only looking for the blue P and G ones... Thanks calgarymama

Also, if anyone finds those Hunts' booklets that they are talking about in the forum....grab a stash to bring!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I think I have some coupons from everyone's wish list. CalgaryMama - I have the $3 Buckleys on any adult product - is this what you are looking for?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by calgarymama View Post
    Dental - is it just the blue coupon you are looking for, or do you need any of the brandsaver ones (I have lots to spare!)
    Monkey - I used up all of my clorox and greenworks coupons - is there anything else you are looking for?
    Mission - I think I have some chocolate and coffee coupons for you - I will double check my stash

I am looking for the $1 Armstrong Cheese from the Saputo booklet - haven't been able to find them yet! I am also looking for Buckley's (just 1 or 2), Premium Plus Crackers, and Pampers
    Calgary Mama: I have some buy 2 save $1 Armstrong Cheese - is this what u are looking for?

Anybody: Also I have only found Monkey's wish list - would someone kindly PM this newbie as to where I find the wish lists? Thanks so much!!!

I will bring some Pampers coupons expiring Oct 31 that I won't use in time.

If anyone happens to have any crystal lite coupons I would love them thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Kitty - Yes, the $3 Buckley's Adult are what I'm looking for DH actually takes that stuff when he has a cold - yuck!!!

John's Mommy - thanks, but I have some of the $1 WUB 2 Armstrong I am looking for $1 WUB any armstrong cheese - apparently there is a booklet out there that has them. Whenever we do a swap we just post our wishlists for that swap in this thread We bring specific coupons for each other, and then binders/envelopes of our other coupons for trade and we just look through each other's and take what we need - it is a lot of fun! I think Monkey is looking for Clorox wipes and $5WUB3 Greenworks. She posted a few pages back I don't have any crystal light, but is there anything else you are looking for?
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

found some good stacking coupons at RCSS this morning:
    $2,50 any centrum july31 2011
    $1 ricola april 30 2011
    $1 downy dec 31 2010
    I grabbed a bunch for the swap friday morning
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

there is a $1 off printable coupon here for armstrong cheese:

http://www.wonderfulcontest.ca/?utm_...m=2521-witness

also everytime you fill in your info a serving of cheese is donated to breakfast club canada
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by calgarymama View Post

I have a couple Buckley's ($3.00 off) that you can have if no one at the trade has any, just Pm me your address....

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I"m going to attempt to collaborate the wishlists for this weeks' swap. My apologies and please add if I miss something...

Monkey - So I'm looking for the greenworks coupons $5 WUB3 and $1.50 (of course ) and clorox wipes $1

Mission - I am looking for cpns for items that can go in Christmas baskets like terry's orange chocolate, nestle noir, lindt, crystal light, a good stack of tea & coffee cpns and no, these are not for donation, for my DDs' teachers Christmas gift baskets. I have to make 7 of those.<!-- GAL -->

Kittyboots - I am looking for old spice $1 and $3.

DentalDiva - For this weeks swap...I'm looking for one of the blue PG Flamless Luminares Starter kits $5, All-bran bars, Hunt's tomato booklet, huggies/pampers....

Calgarymama - I am looking for the $1 Armstrong Cheese from the Saputo booklet - haven't been able to find them yet! I am also looking for Buckley's (just 1 or 2), Premium Plus Crackers, and Pampers <!-- GAL -->

<!-- GAL -->

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

does anyone have the $2, $3, or $5 breathe right nasal strips coupons?

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Monkey ~ I have 2 of the $2 breathe right...do you want them? And lucky for you, I cleaned out my stroller and found greenworks coupons for you! lol....man the stuff you find in a stroller...

Page 128 of 449 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast

Thread Information