User Tag List

Page 127 of 449 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Mission, 9:45 am would work for me for the coupon swap, not sure how that works for everyone else? Monkey, afternoon gets a bit tricky for me if we're going to Deerfoot- by the time DD gets up and we get organized I probably couldn't get there until about 3, and then when we're done I'm hitting brutal rush hour traffic going back home - blech! If 11 works better for everyone else, I can skip this one

Mission, congrats on another amazing donation, but I can't believe the Bethany turned down your donation?! Looking forward to hearing the story!
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

if 9:45 friday works better for everyone else, that's fine for me too.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Donation story updated in the same thread in bragging section.

I am looking for cpns for items that can go in Christmas baskets like terry's orange chocolate, nestle noir, lindt, crystal light, a good stack of tea & coffee cpns and no, these are not for donation, for my DDs' teachers Christmas gift baskets. I have to make 7 of those.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Hi Everyone! Looking forward to the coupon swap on Friday. I have started an envelope for everyones "wishes" - keep those wishes coming so I can add to them. I am looking for old spice $1 and $3.

Mission - unbelievable donation story - I am still in shock. I just want you to know that I still admire what you are doing!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok I'm in on the coupon swap depending on the time. I will check back for when the time gets sorted out...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'm hoping to come as well (will see how it goes with my wee guy's nap)

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Ok so lets take a vote...please post if Friday at 9:45am at deerfoot WalMart McDonald's works for you.
    I believe we have a definite ok for kittyboots, Mission, Calgarymama, and myself...we would really love to see some new faces so please don't be shy!!! If you've never been before, keep in mind that our in person swaps are extremely casual. Even if you don't have any coupons to offer, you are more than welcome to come see if you'd like some of ours We all just give away what we don't use and are not looking for anything in exchange. One person's garbage is another's treasure afterall. WE just like to see that the coupons are going to get used by someone Even if you don't want coupons, you could still come and have a coffee and put some faces to the names and we're more than willing to help out any beginners Kids are also welcome, we all usually bring our children at one point or another.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I would love to attend, but it is my sons fall break, and he doesn't do well with crowds (he is older and special needs).... Maybe by the time you have your next get together I will have something to share!

Have fun!
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Monkey ~ I'm honestly good for either time...I"m in either date/time.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    Ok so lets take a vote...please post if Friday at 9:45am at deerfoot WalMart McDonald's works for you.
    I believe we have a definite ok for kittyboots, Mission, Calgarymama, and myself...we would really love to see some new faces so please don't be shy!!! If you've never been before, keep in mind that our in person swaps are extremely casual. Even if you don't have any coupons to offer, you are more than welcome to come see if you'd like some of ours We all just give away what we don't use and are not looking for anything in exchange. One person's garbage is another's treasure afterall. WE just like to see that the coupons are going to get used by someone Even if you don't want coupons, you could still come and have a coffee and put some faces to the names and we're more than willing to help out any beginners Kids are also welcome, we all usually bring our children at one point or another.
    DITTO!
    I am very well stocked at the moment, so I have lots up coupons up for grabs! I have some stacks on personal products and cleaning supplies that are ready to go - just take to LD and pay the tax. If you are not able to make the swap and you are willing to meet at LD Royal oak, I can meet up with anyone after the swap. Just list your coupon wishes - and I will bring to you. These gals are amazing, friendly, fun and very generous! Please join us - don't worry if you don't have much to offer. I am also going throw everyone's name in a hat that attends and draw for $9 and $5 P&G stackable coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

I have the $9 and $5 coupons, but how do I stack them? Fairly new to this, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks much!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Things around here have been crazy. My friend did come out from Toronto, and has since decided to go back to her boyfriend. Unfortunately my house was turned upside down to accommodate her and her two kids. So I have been spending all the free time I have getting everything back in order. I see you guys are organizing a coupon swap. I would love to make it to this one! I will check back to see when you guys are doing it. Hopefully I can get back on here, and get back into my couponing now that my life is somewhat back in order!!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mfornalik View Post
    I have the $9 and $5 coupons, but how do I stack them? Fairly new to this, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks much!
    There is some great information in the "coupons" section; look for a thread called How to stack coupons at London Drugs - by seapotatoe.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I would love a $10 fisher price coupon if anyone has one. If there is something you need in trade, please let me know. I ust ordered like 5 more stay free FPC. I can meet at LD Royal oak any night after friday. Thank you

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

For this weeks swap...I'm looking for one of the blue PG Flamless Luminares Starter kits $5, all-bran bars, huggies/pampers....

Remember your scissors ladies Very excited for our swap

Page 127 of 449 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast

Thread Information