User Tag List

Page 125 of 449 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by calgarymama View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Do you happen to know if these were for the first generation diaper genie (kind of a light greenish colour) or the 2nd one (the refills are a blue colour) ?

Greenish- I believe. They had tons! I almost got some as I have been thinking about getting a diaper genie. but dont want to deal with taking it out of the canister at the end of the day.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie View Post
    Greenish- I believe. They had tons! I almost got some as I have been thinking about getting a diaper genie. but dont want to deal with taking it out of the canister at the end of the day.
    I make DH do that We have the 2nd generation one (blue refills), and we usually only have to change it about every 5 days (it holds A LOT of dirty diapers!!!)
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I dont know if I am crazy about 5 days of stinky diapers. I also have been looking at the diaper champ. In the new house the diapering will be done upstairs so I was thinking something more convenient beside the change table.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

lol - the new Diaper Genie (II) really doesn't smell at all, but I have heard the first generation ones do. I have heard great things about the diaper champ too

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

lol - the new Diaper Genie (II) really doesn't smell at all, but I have heard the first generation ones do. I have heard great things about the diaper champ too
    My husband would disagree with the diaper genie II not smelling he changes it regularily and disinfect it. I don't know if it is just what we feed our kids but as soon as you open the door to my son's room you can smell the diapers. It works great for the urine ones but not so well with the others. We also found we go through the refills really fast because my husband cannot stand the smell of the diapers so it got very expensive. I now take the diapers outside every diaper change and throw them in the garbage we use for cleaning up after the dog outside. Anybody who comes over to watch the kids never uses it correctly either, they don't push the diapers in far enough so the smell leaks out worse. My SIL got her hand caught in it once and is scared of it now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Wow - that is crazy! We love ours, it never smells, even with several days diapers in it, and DD definetly has some pretty smelly diapers -lol!

I should clarify that we have the Diaper Genie II Elite with the foot pedal - maybe that makes a difference? You never have to get your hand anywhere near it, you just press the foot pedal, drop the diaper in, and the little trap doors seal the bag so no odours get out. I would think if the diapers didn't get pushed in far enough (ie: past the trap doors) the smell would be terrible - blech! Sometimes low tech (like just taking the diapers to the garbage can) is better

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Wow - that is crazy! We love ours, it never smells, even with several days diapers in it, and DD definetly has some pretty smelly diapers -lol!

I should clarify that we have the Diaper Genie II Elite with the foot pedal - maybe that makes a difference? You never have to get your hand anywhere near it, you just press the foot pedal, drop the diaper in, and the little trap doors seal the bag so no odours get out. I would think if the diapers didn't get pushed in far enough (ie: past the trap doors) the smell would be terrible - blech! Sometimes low tech (like just taking the diapers to the garbage can) is better
    We just have the regular diaper genie II no foot pedal. That probably explains it. Glad to hear there have been improvements to it.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Went to the brand new Shoppers in Mckenzie Towne/Copperfield today - nice store. If you happen to be down this way here are their grand opening specials

Dairyland 4L milk jug - 2.99 - limit 2
    Dove bar soap (2x 120 g) - 1.99
    Delissio rising crust pizza - 4.77
    Sun-rype juice (1L) - 0.88 - limit 12
    Campbell's condensed soup - 0.49
    Fiber1 or Oatmeal Crisp cereal - 2.88
    Nature Valley granola bars - 2/$3
    Classico pasta sauce (410 - 650ml) - 1.99
    Always maxi - (24 - 48) or pantiliners (72 - 120) - 4.99 limit 2
    pampers mega or huggiessnug & dry/ supreme - 12.99 limit

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Found today at RCSS - coupon wall

Manufacturer coupon $1 any downy product - might be useful for stacking next week at LD! Grabbed some extras for the next coupon swap meet ..... any thoughts anyone.... y'all know I'm flexible!!!

also found some coupons to combine savings: (all "coupon zone")

premium plus crackers save $2.50 WUB 2 (found $2.00 WuB 2 at co-op this week)
    Dr. Oetker $1 WUB 2 products; combine with um... websaver coups ...um I think.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie View Post
    I dont know if I am crazy about 5 days of stinky diapers. I also have been looking at the diaper champ. In the new house the diapering will be done upstairs so I was thinking something more convenient beside the change table.

I have the Genie II with no foot pedal...it's pretty good for a few days, then it's not so good. I started dumping the poop in the toilet before putting the diaper in the bin, that helps...however, I found a MIRACLE. (I can't keep a good thing a secret!)
    If you see those NORWEX ladies selling cleaning things at the farmer's market or craft sales they have a product called "Odour Eliminator". I spray it on the dirty diaper, while I'm changing DS, and the smell, is INSTANTLY GONE! (leaving a pleasant baby powder smell) It seems a bit pricey, ($16 or something like that) but it's concentrated, so you mix it 1 part solution to 7 parts water, I've had my concentrated bottle for a year and a half and it's still more than half full. I also use it on my kitchen garbage. I'm sure you could use it anywhere. It's not like some of the odour things on the market, it doesn't mask the odour, it actually neutralizes the bacteria in it, so it's gone. It's also not full of harmful chemicals, it's natural stuff. Can't explain it well enough here, but it works!

PS...I don't sell this product, so I am getting no gain from my little blurb here. I do know a lady who does though, if you're interested...PM me.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Would anyone be interested in a swap meet next week? I'm drowning in coupons!!!! DH is on vacation so I'm available any day, any time
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Yes, I have a lot of stacks that I would love to give away if someone can use them! Tuesday is the only day I am not available. What day/time/where? Everyone welcome! Post your wish lists!!!!!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I'd also Love to get together next week! I'm open any day, any time...lol. DH is also home next week, yeah, but he's busy Wednesday morning...if it's not Wed am, then I can come without the kids (But I'll still come with the kids if the group decides that morning is best)...does that make sense...lol

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I would like to come too if ok.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

anyone been to dollarama lately? Does anyone know if they are open on monday? I am sure the one in marlbrough will be open but I am thinking of the ones in their own building like the one across from London Towne London drugs.

Page 125 of 449 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast

Thread Information