User Tag List

Page 177 of 449 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

also wanted to mention a couple of good deals i found at deerfoot WM yesterday. Olay total effects gift sets (cleanser, day cream, eye cream) for $21 (these are usually $21.97 EACH!!!) great for buy2 $20 olay get $10 off coupon, they had at least 10 sets left. John Freida gift sets (shampoo, conditioner, leave in serum, and brush) for $10, only 2 left. Gillette bodywash or deoderant with bonus fusion pro glide razor for $4.47, great for $1 gillette deoderant coupon, $2 gillette bodywash, or Buy 3 gillette save $5 coupon
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome gotta go check out the Oil of Olay stuff, I just decided that I needed to take better care of my skin this year and had just gone to Olay's website the other day to figure out what stuff I need to get!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got some free baby samples in the mail if anyone is interested in a trade.

4 - 235ml cans (liquid) of Isomel advance w/omega-3 & omega-6 exp 2012 02 28
    1 - Heinz Nurture infant formula 366ml (for 0-12months) exp 2012JL01

I also found a can of Nestle Good Start 0-12months but the expiry date was Nov'10 so not sure if it is any good.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

off topic question: how are u guys feeling about the snow! I almost HATE it now I just feel like I can't get around anywhere and that means no shopping. Although i am pretty well stocked on all the personal items, we do need to EAT! I need to stock up on all the food things now
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

^ HATING the snow!!!! It makes it so much harder when you have to bundle up a 1yr old and a 2 yr old to bring with you!!! Plus my DD has hit the terrible twos with avengence!!! Suddenly she is like an army general barking orders and thinks that if she yells PLEASE loud enough that she'll eventually get her way I have to remind myself the "cherish" this time with them
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    off topic question: how are u guys feeling about the snow! I almost HATE it now I just feel like I can't get around anywhere and that means no shopping. Although i am pretty well stocked on all the personal items, we do need to EAT! I need to stock up on all the food things now
    I have lived in Calgary all my life, so the snow is not bothering me! You just need really good snow tires and 4 wheel drive! Findme is this your first winter in Calgary? It has been a pretty bad winter!

Monkey, I know everyone says this, but it's true... They grow up so fast! Enjoy and hug and kiss 'em while they let you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all just wondering if there are any colgate coupons in circulation right now? I haven't seen any but I may not be looking hard enough

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Websaver has some colgate coupons right now

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Newish to couponing, stacking is brand new to me but I would love to get right into it. Can you tell me what other sources you use besides the usual websites to find multiples?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

strange question for yall but has anyone bought the smaller bags of cat chow at LD? I looked on their website for the price and its only a large bag. Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zcb257 View Post
    Newish to couponing, stacking is brand new to me but I would love to get right into it. Can you tell me what other sources you use besides the usual websites to find multiples?

the trading section, pick up a few papers the day the inserts are in. Have your family and friends order the online coupons. My family does this for me then gives me the coupons and I pick up the items when I have a good stack or the item is on sale. I have a stockpile so if they ever need that particular item they just ask and if i got it for nickels then they can just take it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm also completely new to couponing. I mean... COMPLETELY! I've been visiting this site on/off for the past few weeks trying to wrap my head around what is going on and how to get involved. We are just squeeking by financially right now, so I figured any couponing I could do would certainly help out our growing family (4 children... youngest was born less than a month ago!)

MommyMelanie, how do you know which day the "inserts" are coming? I was reading last week about the P&G coupons (something like that) and looked for them every day and found nothing. Besides that, what are the main online sources to start compiling coupons?

I have plenty of family here in Calgary, so having coupons sent to them would be no problem as well.

Would appreciate any feedback so I can get started asap. Can't wait to impress my family/friends and husband with some great savings!

Thanks in advance!

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

RedPlum is in this morning's Calgary Herald. Coupons inside aren't that impressive, so I wouldn't be going out of my way to grab a copy if you don't have to go out anyway.

Skenny - there is a Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief coupon on the front of the RedPlum insert.

Findme - I'm with you. I hate winter. Actually, it's not winter itself that bothers me as much as these deep cold snaps. Right now I'm looking at the temp on my desktop and it's -24C. That's waaaaay too cold! I agree with Kittyboots that having a good vehicle to drive around in helps. (Command Start and butt warmers are an added bonus!)

Monkey - I don't believe you. That sweet little darling would never act like a mini-dictator!

BeautifulExpression - There's a thread here somewhere that gives you all the dates of when the coupon flyers come out for the year. Subscribe to this thread too, as we're pretty good at letting each other know when the flyers come out and in which paper you can find them in. There is also a thread that gives you the links to the online coupons - I think both of these are sticky notes at the top of the "Canadian Coupons" page. Congratulations on your new addition, by the way!

There are a bunch of Campbell's soup coupons with different UPCs flying around lately. London Drugs has the tetra packs of broth on sale, and there are enough to stack so that you can get them for free.

Are we almost ready for another coupon swap? I miss you guys!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    RedPlum is in this morning's Calgary Herald. Coupons inside aren't that impressive, so I wouldn't be going out of my way to grab a copy if you don't have to go out anyway.
    I didn't get one in my herald this morning Wonder if the Sun will have it tomorrow.

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thank you for the info everyone! Seems its just a matter of getting used to it as most things! Can't wait to start hunting out those coupons

Thread Information