User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

I love and hate this bottle brush so much.

It retails about $3 at walmart and comes in an array of colours depending on your mood (LOL).

Its designed to have a mesh part on top to get deep down and clean. While the tip of the brush pulls out for cleaning the inside of the nipple!

First off I love the mesh part, that's the best part of the brush. But it's also the worst.

The bottle brush is good for about a month, and then after that the mesh part on top starts to come loose and come away from the brush. Which then makes it harder and harder to continue to navigate it and use it.

The other thing i've had happen with this brush is if you push too hard while cleaning it, the stem of the brush will be pushed inside the handle, and you'll end up with an itty bitty brush LOL

This brush is the brush that fits well inside the hole in the Munchkin Bottle Drying Rack.

In order to keep your brushes from going bad, you should always dry them standing up and let them drip dry (I always tend to give my brushes a mini shake at the end, to get rid of extra water).

They clean really well when they aren't falling apart, which is probably why I continue to use them.

But if you do have issues with this bottle brush, you can go to the Munchkin website, get their email and send them an email with how upset you are. They will require you to take a picture of the bottle brush (or send it back - whichever you prefer - if you choose to send it back you pay for shipping, but they do send a gift for your child to compensate on the shipping). I found it easier to send a picture, and they in turn sent me 2 bottle brushes back!

I would give them 2.5/5, they're just mediocre brushes, but somehow they've got me hooked!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

This is the ONLY brush I will use! I love this brush because it has the sponge part on the end..great for oily bottles of breastmilk!

The only thing I dislike about this brush is that it gets worn FAST. And pieces and bits of the sponge rip off easily. I know they suggest that we change a brush every month (I do) but by about the 3rd week, the sponge part is only 2/3 of what it is originally.

Also, for the price of these ones, it is quite inexpensive compared to the $4 - $5 ones that do not have the sponge part. Last time I saw these at WM, I bought 16! Yup, that's right, 16. Not because they were on sale (they weren't), it's just that WM is the only place that sells them and I haven't seen them in stock for over 6 months. When I saw them in stock, I went and bought a whole bunch. I figure I'll be washing bottles for a while..

Another thing about these brushes...you can use them for other uses after the 1-month expiry for baby stuff! I use these to clean thermos bottles, glasses, jars..anything that my hand cannot fit into!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaimui22 View Post

The only thing I dislike about this brush is that it gets worn FAST. And pieces and bits of the sponge rip off easily. I know they suggest that we change a brush every month (I do) but by about the 3rd week, the sponge part is only 2/3 of what it is originally.
    Does it ever! We almost never have to use the brush because we use drop in's most of the time but the sponge part of this brush was falling apart within a month. It only got used 3-4 times per week but apparently that was enough.

I did go and replace it with another Munchkin brush though because even though they fall apart I do love them.

Thread Information