User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I hope you get a response soon!!Which LD was this? I was very iffy about stacking at LD as well..but it worked out great for me..but of course, it varies on cashiers! last time i told the cs lady that i'm just gna leave everything and have her give all my coupons back cause she wasnt about to take anything!

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

For everyone that's asking which store it is...
    it's the store in Richmond, BC. On No.3 Rd. And..I have the lady's name if anyone is interested.

I've stacked at that store 3 times and twice, I've had good cashiers. The first one was a manager and a coupon-stacker herself. She told me so and praised me for my good savings. The second time I went, it was a young girl who didn't even ask me anything and just whipped thru my coupons at once.

Next time (if there is a next time) I go to LD, I will check to see who's working the CS desk. If it's the same lady as today, I will definitely not shop there.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymommy View Post
    I actually had a similar problem today at walmart.....She kissed her teeth when I handed her coupons, telling me I should have given them to her as she was ringing them through...I usually do but she never gave me a chance...she actually told the customers behind me to go to another till because "this lady has all these coupons to use"! Then she wouldn't take my formula coupons, trying to tell me they are not valid. I was soo embarressed, all the standing around employees came over just to see what was going on......I'm so tired of walmarts poor Customer service and its not even just during checkout...

I had the same issue with a cashier at my Walmart I normally give my coupons at the beginning so that they can compare the item as they ring it through but this cashier didn't even say anything just started ringing my items in before I had a chance to get everything out of my cart. When I gave her the coupons she gave me a dirty look and said "Just to let you know that next time you need to give me the coupons before I ring the stuff in" and she then proceeded to haul everthing out of the bags and check every little detail of the items & then toss the stuff back in. Nice way to treat a customer

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

*Newest Update*

LD emailed me back today! They apologized and said the issue will be dealt with at their store level. it was a pretty generic email saying that if I have any more questions I can always contact them. Then I received an email from the store manager of the LD I went to. She gave me her name and phone number and asked me to call her so she can apologize to me in person.

I am going to call her tomorrow and see what happens. i really hope they do something about this because what the CS did was really unacceptable.

I'd rather have them turn me away from using coupons than to be embarassed and commented on like that.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I had a cashier at superstore say "I hate these coupons". I then smiled sweetly and said but it saves my large family alot of money. She blushed embarrassed, apologized and said I was smart to use them. I actually agree they probably are a pain in the butt...but the manufacturers put them out and the stores also hand them out therefore us poor consumers are not to blame. She totally saved the moment by apologizing and I was left a happy customer. Good on her.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaimui22 View Post
    For everyone that's asking which store it is...
    it's the store in Richmond, BC. On No.3 Rd. And..I have the lady's name if anyone is interested.

I've stacked at that store 3 times and twice, I've had good cashiers. The first one was a manager and a coupon-stacker herself. She told me so and praised me for my good savings. The second time I went, it was a young girl who didn't even ask me anything and just whipped thru my coupons at once.

Next time (if there is a next time) I go to LD, I will check to see who's working the CS desk. If it's the same lady as today, I will definitely not shop there.
    Could I have that CS's name if you have a change.

I was there this afternoon. The CS didn't know LD allows stacking coupons. We wasted a bit time talking about this before she started ringing up the bill.

I bought only 4 items and she charged me $101.xx. Then I noticed instead of cancelling the cost of an item she billed me, so that's extra charge of $58.xx plus taxes.

Luckily the Assistant Manager or Manager (whatever posts she is) helped to clear the line-up.

I thought people at CS should be a bit more experience than the people at the regular counter. I am total wrong.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

it looks like lately customer service at LD is heading downhill. Ive always praised about how great they are and that its my fav store, i've actually avoid them for the past 2 weeks (trust me, this is rare for me). my last 3 shopping trips at 3 different stores had not been great.

the last trip i had, they missed entering in an fpc, but kept the coupon. i was the last customer there that night and they closed the tills after i left the store. i went back inside as an employee was leaving, knowing they couldn't refund me the coupon amount since the store was closed, i said i'd be ok if they could make a note on the receipt so the next time i go in i could get a refund. i went back a week later and the supervisor gave me a lecture about how i should've gone back the day after! i was like, lady, i was never told that i had to come back the next day AND it wasn't my fault that you missed my coupon!!! when i did my shopping the other night too, i asked for them to PM cottonelle at WM, the CS girl gave me a look then said to the guy next to her, "she wants to PM WM". by their gesture you can tell they just didn't want to do it. I said don't worry about it if its too much trouble for you, they told me it is, the last time they PM'ed WM it was a 3 hour wait. Who would have the patience to hang around there for 3 hours just to get PM? I doubt the store would even allow their ppl to stay on the phone for that long just to confirm the price/availability of an item, I'd say she was BSing me!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

No, don't avoid the store. That will just make them happy. Go in and save all the money you can......even if cashiers humiliate you. I just called SDM and was given an extra 15,000 points after being humiliated. I has paid off for me SEVERAL times.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

oh i am glad that they replied to you so quickly! i hope everything gets resolved once you talk to the store manager!
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

YAY!! glad they got back to you!! let us know what happens next!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seapotato View Post
    oh i am glad that they replied to you so quickly! i hope everything gets resolved once you talk to the store manager!
    Not sure if you all know but LD customer service actually operates 7 days a week. I tried calling them on a Sunday one time and to my surprise they picked up. So you can always call if you need a response right away.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

oh! didn't know that! CS always says no one is working on the weekends so they dont call.
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Just wondering if you called and spoke to the manager personally yet? Any update?

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

I tried calling today..
    In the email, she told me to call between 8am - 4pm
    I called at 8, answering machine said store was closed
    I called at 9, machine said store was closed again
    I was busy from 10-12
    I call at 12, staff tells me manager is on break
    I call back at 1:30, staff tells me manager is on break again!!

I had to go to burnaby to pick up a prize (my son won a Philips Sonicare Elite toothbrush at a dental fair yesterday! worth $170!!!) so I didn't get home till later...by then, the manager had left for the day.

I don't know if she's avoiding me or if it's just bad luck that everytime I call she's unavailable. But I've tried calling her at the times she wrote in the email and I still haven't been able to contact her. I'll try calling tomorrow again and see what happens...

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

maybe you can just leave your number with someone that picks up the phone..or try to email her your number? im sure she's not trying to avoid you if she wanted you to call her!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information