User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

There are a lot of threads which talk about BzzAgents...you could just do a quick search on them. Basically you sign up, fill out surveys they send you and then they send you invites to test products. Invites are based on demographics, age, etc. I have been a member for a few years now and have done campaigns for Silk soy milk, Nabob coffee, Sonicare electric toothbrush, Amp energy drinks etc. They always send you products to test or coupons to get free products. Hope this helps but pm me if you have more questions.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm a newbie at all of this and was wondering the same thing! Does it cost money?

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

You can join for free...I joined in the beginning of March and filled up all of my surveys, but I have not ever gotten an invitation to a campaign. A lot of SCers on here have, but I guess it's kind of a hit-and-miss. Some of the campaigns might ask you to pay a fee (like the wave gaming system one..I've heard about that) but mostly everything else I believe is free. Doesn't hurt to try it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for the info happy_me24! I decieded to sign up

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    everytime i go to the bzz site i get a virus warning. it never fails. i do block it so it doesn't get in and i have good antivirus software. be careful
    SCARY. I won't try it >_<
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks everyone, especially KittyPaws alot of good info. I joined so hopefully I get picked to try the products.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I joined about 3mths ago and after 2mths or doing surveys and reviewing web sites I was starting to think it was a waste of time.But them I got my first invite.Beechnut Toddler snacks and I also got invited to nesquick drink boxes.So hold tight it does pay off with about 10 mins. of "work" a week.I have never paid a thing.I refused the game wave campaign because it cost to join.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I joined about 3mths ago and after 2mths or doing surveys and reviewing web sites I was starting to think it was a waste of time.But them I got my first invite.Beechnut Toddler snacks and I also got invited to nesquick drink boxes.

that was my experience as well - just when I was starting to think I was never going to get an invite to anything, I got the beechnut one...then the nesquik one...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

how long does it usually take before you get invited to a campaign?

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

it depends on which level you are.
    you have to fulfill the requirements like doing a minimum of 3 frogponds each month and that will boost your level. the more you do, the more you climb the ladder and the more chance you have to get invites.
    i just got the toddler snacks to try.
    its fun.
    most of them r free.
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

I so far only have good things to say about them. I have received tons of campaigns from them. never had a virus warning, thank goodness.
    Now that I am at the highest level pretty well, on some campaigns they will even send you more sample of the campaign you did as a bonus.
    Just make sure you do your reports and your three frogponds a month and any surveys that they send you, as it will move you up on levels and offer you Golden Keys and Early Invites.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by courtreporter View Post
    I so far only have good things to say about them. I have received tons of campaigns from them. never had a virus warning, thank goodness.
    I agree! I've been with them for at least 2 years and love it. My very first campaign was a $120 Sonicare toothbrush. From then, I was hooked and made sure to check the website often.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by courtreporter View Post
    Now that I am at the highest level pretty well, on some campaigns they will even send you more sample of the campaign you did as a bonus.
    Just make sure you do your reports and your three frogponds a month and any surveys that they send you, as it will move you up on levels and offer you Golden Keys and Early Invites.
    ITA! I've been a member for over a year and this new Beechnuts campaign was absolutely fabulous! SO many boxes/bags of toddler foods! I have received NO viruses from them, NO spam, and have really enjoyed taking part in testing the products they offer!
    Don't hesitate! Our DD finally joined and I'm so pleased she did...!

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

for the past 3 days, everytime i login to bzzagent, my computer gives me a virus warning too.....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information