User Tag List

Page 13 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I have been deleting referral links from posts lately and some people have too many in their signatures. Please refer back to SC's policy:

Referral Links
    • Do NOT start new threads about websites with referral links and post your referral link. If you want to let people know about a website that has referral links post the normal link without your referral code and then ask members to use the link in your signature.
    • Do not post more than 2 referral links in your signature
    • Make sure that referral links in your signature are the regular font size, not bolded or italicized.
    • Do not post banners or any images that links to a referral program in your signature.

Do NOT expect everyone to use your referral code because you started a thread. There should be a chain where A refers B then B refers C etc.
    • Do not argue or fight about whose referral link to use
    • Do not post a referral link to any website that provides points by shopping at stores similar to the ones in SC's cashback.
    For more information review THIS post.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just check the list and try to search when there are no winners for more then an hour. But I once won when I pressed back button, so it is very random. I got 4 amazon cards already from them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

you're so lucky,I only got one
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks.
    http://<a href="http://www.me2everyone.com/294983" target="_blank">www.me2everyone.com/294983
    You want to make a free shares. Absolutely zero cost to you. for sign up pls follow the link.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom View Post
    I just check the list and try to search when there are no winners for more then an hour. But I once won when I pressed back button, so it is very random. I got 4 amazon cards already from them.
    4 already, Good for you! I've gotten a bunch mainly thanks to the reward ladder, but a decent amount by points from searching as well. My personal luck has been dropping like an anvil in an elevator chute, but at least I'm winning thanks to my referrals.
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thank you, here is my referral to it:

Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, Oct 15th, 2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: please put your referral in your signature

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Welcome new luckysearch members, let me know if you have any questions. Don't forget to check out the reward ladder option, it's a really quick way to win 500 points If they haven't changed it yet, once you've registered, validated your email and address, and done your first search, you should have 4 of the 5 ladder rungs already filled out. That means you only need 1 more person to join for your 500 points.

Oh and dreambaby05, please don't post your link, it's against the rules at Smartcanucks. The one in your signature is fine, just don't put it in the body of your post.

Cheers
    My Tradelist

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone else have a problem with lucky button? I cannot load it today.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with lucky button? I cannot load it today.
    I was earlier.. but, now it's working. Just cashed in for another amazon gc, too!
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I've lost track of how many GCs I've cashed for, but the luckybutton is great and helping a lot. What's the most you have all won using it? I actually won 500 luckypoints once!

Edit - Only won 500 from the button once, the other was from searching. Total of 1071 as of today from the button!
    Last edited by abc642; Sun, Nov 29th, 2009 at 03:06 PM.
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I joined a while ago

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abc642 View Post
    What's the most you have all won using it? I actually won 500 luckypoints twice now!
    I won a 500 spot once, playing SuperLuckyButton.
    500 = $5 Amazon gift card!
    Last edited by tommygunn; Sun, Nov 29th, 2009 at 12:05 PM.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Wow i never even knew they added this feature called the "luckybutton".

How long has it been on site, and how often do the rest of you win.

I've not bothered with the site for months now, and it seems that neither have any of the people i referred, as the last time i got any points from a referral was in august.

EDIT: Well 100 spins down and I've just won my first 2 points. It seems kinda lousy considering it'll take around 20 minutes each day to work through these spins. That means at 2 points per day, its going to take around 250 days, wasting 83 hours at that rate, for just $5.

If your lucky enough to get a 500 point win, then its a great game for that day, but on those averages alone, its really not worth the time, considering there are easier sites to earn on, without having to rely on active referrals.
    Last edited by kirkeastment; Sun, Nov 29th, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Join Swagbucks Today For Easy To Obtain PayPal, Amazon or Facebook GC's - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Freakazoid

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Wow i never even knew they added this feature called the "luckybutton".

How long has it been on site, and how often do the rest of you win.

I've not bothered with the site for months now, and it seems that neither have any of the people i referred, as the last time i got any points from a referral was in august.

EDIT: Well 100 spins down and I've just won my first 2 points. It seems kinda lousy considering it'll take around 20 minutes each day to work through these spins. That means at 2 points per day, its going to take around 250 days, wasting 83 hours at that rate, for just $5.

If your lucky enough to get a 500 point win, then its a great game for that day, but on those averages alone, its really not worth the time, considering there are easier sites to earn on, without having to rely on active referrals.
    Wow, what were you expecting? To log on after months and win $100 worth of points? And basing the results on 1 session??!! Your margin of error is off the charts.

We know you don't like the site as you posted before. Remember, this is a buissness that wants to make money. They are not there to give everyone with 10 referrals thousands of points a day, they'd go out of buisness.

The button started around Oct 16th or so. Since then, I have gotten 1071 points from it, not including from referrals using it, just my actual clicks. That's 45 days, so an average of 23.8 per day. Plus I get points for searching as well! (yes I went to my point history and added every win up!)
    Last edited by abc642; Sun, Nov 29th, 2009 at 03:07 PM.
    My Tradelist

Page 13 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information