User Tag List

Page 1 of 352 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Major Site Update - The site has gone through a major revamp since I joined.

One of the big changes are the membership levels. As you recruit more friends and update your profile, you will increase in membership level (basic, gold, platnium). Each level will give new bonuses, such as more button clicks and searches per day, as well as gaining points form your extended network.

Surveys are now available and you can get 50 points per surveys. Some surveys will even give a point for attemping to do them, even if you don't qualify.

They have lowered the minimum payout for searches, but more people will win per day.

You can now choose to do the reward ladder or the refer-a-friend challenge. Both will start a 7 day timer where you have to recruit a certain amount of people in order to win a prize.

Offers can also be done (free, paid, trial, etc) for points, some of which are awarded instantly.

They seem to be constantly working on improving their site and I have been quite pleased with their customer service so far. Give it a shot, it's free and fun!

Old info below:

Luckysearch is a search & win site that rewards people with points for using it. The system awards 15 wins per day at randomly selected times during the day. If you happen to search at that time, you win! The minimum used to be 100 luckypoints, but this has recently changed so the amounts won can be more or less. Each day you are given 25 searches which are able to give you wins. After your 25, you can continue to search but will not win.

They don't have too many prizes, but they have Amazon.com GCs for 500 points as well as cars for way too many points! They also have Amazon.uk GCs but they cost more

There is a really easy way to win enough points for an amazom.com GC. The "quickest" way to win some points is the use the reward ladder. Basically, you click the reward ladder and start a 7-day timer. If you can get a certain amount of people to join in that time, you get bonus points. There are 7 ladder levels. It starts at 5 referrals for 500 points at level 1 and then 10 referrals for 5000 points at level 2. At level 3, you need to get more referrals, but they each need to get referrals as well. Tough to do, but worth 25000 points if you do it. And it keeps getting harder, but more rewarding, as you climb up. You can also do "offers" to move up levels. Some of the free ones are actually pretty good, like joining the Ipsos I-Say survey panel, but some I can generate a lot of unwanted e-mails (i.e. daily jokes or weather). That being said, you can set up a "junk e-mail address" and just have all those sent there if you want. (Please see edit 3)

When I first signed up, I had some bonus rungs on my ladder after I validated my account. Not sure if this is still happening and would appreciate feedback from new people signing up if this is that case. Thanks to SCers, other friends and the free offers, I've already received over $155 worth of Amazon.com GCs from the Reward Ladder alone! Feel free to ask me any questions if you need help using it.

Very important - You need to verify your e-mail address, validate your account profile by inputting a valid address and phone number, and do 1 search in order to be counted as joined. A recent change in the system gives you 5 points after validating so you know you've done it properly.

Edit - Well, I'm really starting to enjoy using luckysearch. It's definately not as addictive as swagbucks, because you won't win ever day, but I really like how they spell out your max searches per day and the amount of total global wins per day.

My "reward ladder" is still running so if anyone wants to join and help me out, I'd really appreciate the help. My referral link is in my signature.

Thanks a bunch!

Edit 2 - They now have a Super Lucky Button that you can click everyday. You get 10 clicks per friend per day, up to 100 clicks per day maximum. Each click gives you a chance to win some luckypoints. The amount of luckypoints varies, but I've won anywhere from between 1 and 500 luckypoints with the button on one click.

Edit 3 - The site has gone through some upgrades and revamping, and things have changed a lot. There are now membership levels, offers for bonus points, as well as the ladder and refer-a-friend challenge. Post if you have any questions.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, IDA
    Last edited by abc642; Fri, Jan 22nd, 2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: major update
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

You used my referrals before. Least I can do is use yours.
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

The search engine is better than Swagbucks...how often does one win?
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sounds good used your referral

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just used yer referral abc642.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks!

I'll check it out & use your link.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used your referal, thank you.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

How lng does it take to win points?
    Will it tell you like sb?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I just signed up using your link
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Thanks everyone for signing up!

1. When you win you'll get a message telling you what you've won.

2. Unlike swagbucks, you will NOT win everyday. I've been using it for about 5 days now and won for the first time today.

3. Only the first 25 searches per day count. Once you use up your searches it will tell you so you don't "waste" time using it anymore. Normally I use luckysearch first thing untill I use up my searches, then switch to swagbucks!

4. You need to be logged on to win. It's not like swagbucks where you can win then log on.

5. Don't forget to verify your e-mail and address so you can win stuff!

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks again everyone!
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

i've been a member for a while, but never found a place to ask for referrals, so i guess i hope someone will sign up under me.;

Here are some referral links, please be sure to complete your basic profile. You will get 30 clicks per day if you do, and increase your odds of winning greatly. Thanks.

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/hw9nmq
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/y72tzn
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/8t70ox
    Last edited by kirkeastment; Wed, Jun 15th, 2011 at 01:14 PM.
    Join Swagbucks Today For Easy To Obtain PayPal, Amazon or Facebook GC's - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Freakazoid

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    i've been a member for a while, but never found a place to ask for referrals, so i guess i hope someone will sign up under me
    So have gotten any big wins so far or only the 100 point wins? I've only gotten the 100 point wins so far.
    My Tradelist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll sign up from your link too
    http://www.aveyphoto.com
    Join me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aveyphoto

Earn Cash, Gift Cards and Prizes by searching the web and playing free games online! Sign up here and start off with a few swag bucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/missyont

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I signed up under ur link

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I just won 100 points, joined yesterday. Any one would like to sign up use the link in my siggy?
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Page 1 of 352 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information