User Tag List

Page 163 of 352 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5275
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats on the Survey PeepZ. GOnna try my luck on the SLB and Surveys. Wish me luck. never won on SLB for months now =l

$168.67 - LetsBreakRecords Click to Join. CPCS!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Just won 50 searching! hell ya!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Congrats!!
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Won 5 pts last night on the SLB

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

no recent wins for me.....getting slower
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Argh I'm so angry about the survey from yesterday, it was about my computer and what work I do. I finished it, and it prompted me to take part 2 of the survey where it extracts stats from my computer. Not wanting to have it count as incomplete, I did it. It took forever, and in its Thank you screen, it doesn't redirect back to Superpoints, so I didn't get my 50 points!

Congrats on everyone's wins so far though!
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats on all the wins, big and small. I'm 10 points away from my next $5 gc, so any day now...

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post

SuperPoints is going to give you a complex

Congrats
    Thanks... the funny thing is I don't drink very much (once every couple of weeks, if that). But I guess I'm the right demographic (male, 25-34). Now if I had taking these surveys 10 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by stuffedpandapuppet View Post
    Argh I'm so angry about the survey from yesterday, it was about my computer and what work I do. I finished it, and it prompted me to take part 2 of the survey where it extracts stats from my computer. Not wanting to have it count as incomplete, I did it. It took forever, and in its Thank you screen, it doesn't redirect back to Superpoints, so I didn't get my 50 points!

Congrats on everyone's wins so far though!
    I'm sorry to hear that happened. This seems to be a recurring issue, so I've gotten into the habit of taking a screenshot when the survey says I've completed it. Haven't had to use them, but I want to have them available in case I need to email support.

I realize that doesn't help you with yesterday's survey though... maybe if you contact support and tell them what happened they'll credit you?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ya about the surveys, I remember when this started happening I pm'ed support about it and they said they would look into it, never heard back from them about it. And yes it is a recurring issue, I have it happen to me all the time. I am ecstatic when I get credited for a survey, as it doens't happen often.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ya about the surveys, I remember when this started happening I pm'ed support about it and they said they would look into it, never heard back from them about it. And yes it is a recurring issue, I have it happen to me all the time. I am ecstatic when I get credited for a survey, as it doens't happen often.
    I'm learning some more of the tricks for getting the single point when you don't qualify...

For some of the surveys when you don't qualify it offers to let you take another survey. I click to say that I will, and then it takes me back to SuperPoints and I get the point. I don't usually have to take another survey.

When this isn't an option I just hit "Refresh" on each page after it tells me I didn't qualify. This has worked a couple of times.

I've been getting the single point about 2/3 of the time using the above.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDeals View Post
    I'm learning some more of the tricks for getting the single point when you don't qualify...

For some of the surveys when you don't qualify it offers to let you take another survey. I click to say that I will, and then it takes me back to SuperPoints and I get the point. I don't usually have to take another survey.

When this isn't an option I just hit "Refresh" on each page after it tells me I didn't qualify. This has worked a couple of times.

I've been getting the single point about 2/3 of the time using the above.
    Hmm interesting, I will keep those points in mind! I would rather just qualify each time

I saw on the messages reel that Mark S won 50 searching and thought it was you, but it must have been another Mark S.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hmm interesting, I will keep those points in mind! I would rather just qualify each time

I saw on the messages reel that Mark S won 50 searching and thought it was you, but it must have been another Mark S.
    Yup... someone has stolen my name and initial... and my search win. The first couple times that I saw him on the points scroll I thought to myself 'did I win and not notice?' Wonder if he thinks the same thing when I win?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Crazy I thought you could only claim the name once and then it's gone, I guess not. I was definitely going crazy trying to figure out why I wasn't credited too.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Now that I think about it, I agree with SweetDeals, clicking through other survey opportunities has gotten me I think 98% of my non-qualifying 1 pt.

I always let the page redirect me back to Superpoints, I think that's the most important thing! If it doesn't redirect you, then you don't get it. Because sometimes you start answer Q's about your stats, and then it says "we have nothing for you", let that redirect you as well to get your 1 pt.
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDeals View Post

Thanks... the funny thing is I don't drink very much (once every couple of weeks, if that). But I guess I'm the right demographic (male, 25-34). Now if I had taking these surveys 10 years ago...
    Lol

Thread Information