User Tag List

Thread: My Rant.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Expired
    My mom and I went to Zellers. I've never really had a problem with coupons usually they call the number and everything solved. OMG. I just wanted to scream and walk out of the store. The first cashier couldnt get anything right (for the most part I wanted to PM the glade Plugins to Superstore for 2.99$) well she kept telling me that the price is 5.97$ Im like wtf no. She finally got that settled. She called the manager over who told me I was stealing and committing fraud because I had a printable coupon for the glade plugin. The cashier then started whinning about how I'm cutting into her break time. So she sent me to the customer service. While two different cashiers told me two different things about coupons. They expected me to pay the 5.97$ for the glade plugins then I got a SB brush (had a FPC) they kept telling me that I couldnt use. It I jsut gave in and told them forget it jsut ring in my moms order. I drove 20 minutes out of my way to go shopping and ended up with nothing. I'm sending a email off to head office. I'm just fuming the fact that at the same time two cashiers and the manager were telling me 3 dfferent stories.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Zellers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holy smokes.....consistancy is a wonderful thing, isn't it? But apparently, it's gone the same way as reality!! Lol

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Cutting into her break? Oh boy that one always sends me over the deep end.

Hope you get a decent response from them. How does Zellers survive??? It's a mystery to me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (97%)

OMG okay i have had so many problems with zellers.
    i contacted head office and all they did was tell me that they were going to look into it and never got back to me.
    i contacted them again asking them what was going on and if they were resolving my issue and heard nothing back. i've given up on them.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

ive had problems with zellrs and the bay (being harrased while trying to by items not on my registry) both times i contacted head office and was told the same thing, they would look into it, They are definately one of the worst companies at responding. At first i thought it was because they saw two complaints from me but my name and address changed in the mean time so i have no idea... i refuse to shop at the Bay at Square one after my experiences. Once they double charged my debit card for over 100.00, it took me close to one month to get my money back! the whole time i was told i was lying and in theend it was their cashier who didnt cancel the transaction even though the receipt said so. I never even got an apology -

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

That really sucks, for everyone. I very rarely shop at Zellers, because it is so far out of my way. Hearing stuff like this just tells me it probably isn't worth my time to drive that far.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

My husband & I were in Zellers on the weekend and basically went through the same thing - told us we were frauds for trying to use coupons, took half an hour, ended up only getting certain items because the supervisor "let us get away with it" - I am never setting foot in that Zellers again and may stop shopping at Zellers altogether.
    jax

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I never use to shop at Zelelrs till they came out with the SPC card (which gives me 10% off) so I usually get a chunk off my bill. But the service lately I'm thining of going back to WM. It's not just one store most Zellers have bad service. I might jhsut go later at night and use my coupons the young cashier always accept them but the older ladies during the day always make somethign up to not allow them.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I have noticed with both Walmart and Zellers that not only does service vary from store to store, it varies from cashier to cashier.

At my local Zellers there are a couple of them who are particularly "delightful" (yes I'm being sarcastic) and when I see them on cash I keep walking. Just my luck there are no other lanes open so I have to walk to the other side of the store just to get rung through.

When I do go to Zellers or Walmart I try to go during the day during the week because if I have a problem I can speak to someone in management, or if I have to call head office (it rarely escalates to this) at least I have a better chance of getting someone.

It's kind of sad when we have to do things in anticipation of problems based on our past experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

seriously I don't know what is happening with good customer service anymore! I have used coupons for many years and only had a problem once at A&P - they would not take a printable. I have never been accused of stealing because I used a coupon and I have never experienced such disrespect from a teller or manager. Maybe just luck not sure - Really bad experience for you Ricki, and hope you get some response from head office -
    Life's Like That!

Thread Information