User Tag List

Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You are totally right! The Redplum this time around isn't very good and it doesn't have very many coupons... UBER disappointed, but what can ya do!

Quote Originally Posted by temmy_34 View Post
    Hey everyone, i recieved my redplum insert last night in the bundle of flyers! kinda sucks this month, but will make use of these coupons!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am SO upset that I missed out on this sale! UGH! I Hope you work the heck out of your coupons. God only knows that I would have been in that store all day working out all my coupons trying to get everything I could! lol! Good work! I'll pretend that I vicariously lived through you while you were couponing at Pharmasave! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lballantyne View Post
    I bought multiples of all the items below. The price per item is after sale prices (if applicable) and double coupon amounts:
    Axe Body Wash - 1.99
    Nice'n' Easy - 3.99
    Biore Nose Strips - 3.99
    Venus disposable razors - pack of 5 - 2.99
    3 packs of Gillette disposable razors for 1.16 total ($5 off WUB3)
    Aleve 24 count 2.49
    Sublime Mousse 3.49
    Raid Spider Spray - 4.99
    Off - 1.99
    Tylonol Body Pain Night - free
    Motrin Extra Strength - free
    Colgate Total - .49
    Listerine - 1.99 (more than Walmart, I know, but I was there
    Bounty double roll 2.49
    Green Works Cleaner - .99
    Arm and Hammer Laundry Det - 3.69
    Finish Quantum 48s - 4.49
    Dove deoderant - 2.69
    Gillette antipers. - 2.29
    Arm and Hammer deod - 1.99
    Maybeline Mascara - 4.49
    Tums Smooth - 1.99

I redeemed $102.50 worth of coupons that was doubled to $205. I scoped the store out on Saturday, with a spreadsheet of my coupons in hand - recorded in store prices for the items on my list and then decided which coupons to redeem. All in all it was a good savings on items we use. The staff was awesome to deal with too and were appreciative that I came in the morning when they are less busy

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit2008 View Post
    I used coupons at the Dollarama in Stonebridge with no problem... Well, kind of. I was refused the use of coupons and then whipped out the email that I had received from their HO, the customer service manager let is slide, and photocopied the email. I don't see why they would not allow after I provided them with proof. Hmm... Interesting. I'm going to go try again today and see what happens.
    Please post when you are back from your shop at Dollarama. I would love to hear them say, "yes of course you can use coupons" with no hesitation. lol
    I LUV COUPONS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    The Star Phoenix handles the flyers which arrive together.
    thanks! I actually found a lot of the bundle flyers by accident in one of a recycle bin so now I got like 50 of those scratch card I can't believe it!!!! I feel like I win a lottery. My first time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just at Zellers at the Centre mall in Saskatoon and on the end of the pet aisle they had trial bags of Iams cat food for $2 but inside there were $3 off coupons for your next bag of Iams cat food!

In addition, Iams cat food is on sale at Sobeys at College Park mall right now for 9.99. Time to make a stockpile! The coupon has a limit of four being used in one purchase.

I bought all of the kitten food they had available but there were two other kinds.
    Last edited by saskprincess; Sat, Jul 2nd, 2011 at 07:22 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

does anybody want a $3 timmies scratch card??? let me know I have used 2 so far of my timmies, i gave away some i still have left over if anyone wants some. I just hate them to go to waste. I don't know how many of them i could use later dont have a car to go.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Boldjack - I'm interested but not sure how the scratch cards work ... I was at the lake for a few days and am trying to catch up on what I missed.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

they are closing today at 6pm. you have to go to canadian tire to get this, you'll have to go to customer service to get this without purchasing anything but u could buy really cheap things just to get the $3 off timmies. I have about 10 here if u want i could give it to you. but i dont know how are we gonna do this because they are closing in an hour.

p. s. u can only use one at a time, so u prob have to bring a couple few people with u.

UPDATE:
    I felt really bad throwing all the scratch card, my bro and bf didnt use the timmies scratch card as well they were very busy so now I have about 40 to throw away, it really hurts me as I know I wont be able to have this scratch again next time. i dont get the flyers in my apartment
    Last edited by boldjack; Sun, Jul 3rd, 2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: scratch card expired

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Ah ... too late. Next time. I missed the last one too.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

No coupon inserts here in over a month.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hi saskatchewan,I made it out to ontario on the bus it was such a great ride seen lake superior and lake huron love toronto this time as the bus went right through it it' so nice the houses were fantastic and trendy,winnapeg was the biggest surprise it has changed so much the whole city looked great just in time for the NHL,I had 2 suitcase one was about 50 pounds that had all the free stuff diapers etc my daughter was happy as usual.I'm in Barrie for the month I hope when I get back they are using coupons at the dollarama just thought I'd say hi,I'm taking the train back in 3 weeks.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Glad you had a good trip Glenglen! Enjoy your time!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hope the rest of your trip is as good, have fun for those how have never been there before!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Thanks temmy 34 and bananas I will try and have as much fun as this body will let me LOL.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dove Men's Care Face and Body Wash (Sensitive Skin Formula only) $2.00 at SDM Westgate. And I'm sure someone much more clever than I can figure out how to use a coupon with that for even better savings.

Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Thread Information