User Tag List

bargainbaby
    Expired

SPECIAL PRIORITY BOOKING PERIOD FOR ESTAGE MEMBERS

"That was the summer of 1963, when everyone called me Baby and it didn't occur to me to mind..."

A timeless story of first love, full of heart-pounding music, pure dance energy and breathtaking emotion. Experience the excitement and romance of the classic story as never before - live on stage. Featuring the hit songs from the best selling movie soundtrack including: (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life, Hungry Eyes, Hey Baby and Do You Love Me?
    The North American premiere of the hit sensation DIRTY DANCING The Classic Story On Stage is coming to the Royal Alexandra Theatre this October. Tickets go on sale to the general public on April 16.
    But you're not the general public!
    We have a special advance ticket offer just for you, our friends at ESTAGE.

Get your tickets NOW for performances from October 31 - February 24 before they go on public sale on April 16.
    Book Now For "The Time of Your Life!"

CALL 416-872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333
    Quote code WATERMELON
    ORDER ONLINE HERE
    Enter code WATERMELON
    Tue, Wed, Thur 8 PM Wed 2 PMFri 8 PM; Sat, Sun 2 PMSat 8PM PREMIUM SEATING AVAILABLE $200 PER TICKET. $99 $86$110$120 $84 $76$94$99 $60 $54$69$75 $30 $26$36$40

Performances begin October 31, 2007
    Royal Alexandra Theatre, 260 King St West, Toronto

Terms and conditions: All prices in Canadian dollars and includes 6% GST and $2.00 CIF. Seating is subject to availability. Not available in person. No refunds or exchanges. SERVICES CHARGES APPLY

http://www.mirvish.com/dd/offers/estage.html
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

My daughter and her boyfriend went to see this on December 30th, and they said it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!.

Just thought i would pass this along

99mallard

Thread Information