User Tag List

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kitchener/Waterloo,Cambridge and neighbouring areas - Coupon Hunters & Local Deals.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by waterwings View Post
    Has anyone seen the l'oreal everpure trial set in KW latley? I got one of the $10 off coupons in a train that doesn't state the sizes, but it expires Aug 31st! I tried using it at the RCSS today on the shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment that was marked down half price and the whole thing would have cost me $5, but the manager had to come over and override so the coupon would go through, and then she read the back and because it said not on special offers she wouldn't let me use it...I was dissappointed because that would have been a great deal!!

Also has anyone seen the Glade tins around that we can get free with the coupons???
    Walmart at sunrise centre has the trial size for $5. I bought a couple a few weeks back, the cashier was nice enough to let me apply the $10 for two sets. I know I got extremely lucky and have enough to last me a while now. I was in there yesterday and saw 2-3 in the clearance section.

The glade tins are in the printed coupons thread, they are fpc.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Has anyone seen the l'oreal everpure trial set in KW latley? I got one of the $10 off coupons in a train that doesn't state the sizes, but it expires Aug 31st! I tried using it at the RCSS today on the shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment that was marked down half price and the whole thing would have cost me $5, but the manager had to come over and override so the coupon would go through, and then she read the back and because it said not on special offers she wouldn't let me use it...I was dissappointed because that would have been a great deal!!

Also has anyone seen the Glade tins around that we can get free with the coupons???
    Last time I saw that L'Oreal Everpure trial sets at Wal-Mart, Sunrise plaza. But it was more than a week ago. But anyway, it was the only store in our area that had it.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Anyone here pick up the gillette razors at No frills for $3.99 (free with rcss coupon)? I haven't been to that no frills yet in kitchener and wanted to check it out this week.

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

thanks!! i will go there tomorrow!! i do have the glade tin coupons...i just can't find them anywhere!!!!!

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

Is the clearance still in the same location? That store is HUGE now!!

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Walmart at sunrise centre has the trial size for $5. I bought a couple a few weeks back, the cashier was nice enough to let me apply the $10 for two sets. I know I got extremely lucky and have enough to last me a while now. I was in there yesterday and saw 2-3 in the clearance section.

The glade tins are in the printed coupons thread, they are fpc.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

thanks!! i will go there tomorrow!! i do have the glade tin coupons...i just can't find them anywhere!!!!!
    walmart sunrise centre has them as well.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Is the clearance still in the same location? That store is HUGE now!!
    I know the store is mega big. I was in there yesterday and no, it's not in the giant section marked "clearance" it's at the end of one of the cosmetic aisles, at the back if you are coming in from the aisles of the store, near the pads and stuff. If that makes sense.

Trading Score
    119 (99%)

thanks!

I know the store is mega big. I was in there yesterday and no, it's not in the giant section marked "clearance" it's at the end of one of the cosmetic aisles, at the back if you are coming in from the aisles of the store, near the pads and stuff. If that makes sense.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

By the way, Girls, did anyone find any new coupons around? Share with us please, what and where...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone here pick up the gillette razors at No frills for $3.99 (free with rcss coupon)? I haven't been to that no frills yet in kitchener and wanted to check it out this week.
    There's a No Frills in Kitchener!? Where?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

the no frills in Kitchener is on Blockline/strasburg area - there used to be a zehrs there at one time - it is Ok but the one in Elmira has more in stock - i went when they had the HE and the shaving gel on and ended up going to elmira because the kitchener store didn't have any.

as far as new coupons - I found most of the ones that mentioned at RCSS last week - I went back this week to check out their coupon board and they had 1.00 off melita coffee, .50 off huggies - nothing too exciting

I seem to be finding uncle bens bistro express and pringles buy 2 get 1 everywhere. Lots of yogurt coupons too

I was at price chopper at university and bridge the other day and they had .50 for strawberry yogurt bear claws, .30 real fruit snacks and .75 when you buy two dare snacks

the shoppers drug at bridgeport road had the venus embrace packs with two cans of shaving get on for 5.99 and they let me use the 4.00 coupon

does anyone know if any of the shoppers take printable coupons - I have been using mine at walmart in waterloo but it is kind of out of the way

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gustocat View Post
    There's a No Frills in Kitchener!? Where?
    It just opened recently, it's like the only one in the area.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francis71 View Post
    the no frills in Kitchener is on Blockline/strasburg area - there used to be a zehrs there at one time - it is Ok but the one in Elmira has more in stock - i went when they had the HE and the shaving gel on and ended up going to elmira because the kitchener store didn't have any.

as far as new coupons - I found most of the ones that mentioned at RCSS last week - I went back this week to check out their coupon board and they had 1.00 off melita coffee, .50 off huggies - nothing too exciting

I seem to be finding uncle bens bistro express and pringles buy 2 get 1 everywhere. Lots of yogurt coupons too

I was at price chopper at university and bridge the other day and they had .50 for strawberry yogurt bear claws, .30 real fruit snacks and .75 when you buy two dare snacks

the shoppers drug at bridgeport road had the venus embrace packs with two cans of shaving get on for 5.99 and they let me use the 4.00 coupon

does anyone know if any of the shoppers take printable coupons - I have been using mine at walmart in waterloo but it is kind of out of the way
    Oh, where you found pringles buy 2 get 1? I didn't see them anywhere!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I traded for a couple of the pringles as well, couldn't find them anywhere.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

The Shoppers on River Road (near Stanly Park Zehrs) takes printable coupons - I've gone there twice already this week with printables!

Tonight, at Zehrs (Stanly Park), I found $0.35 when you purchase any 2 Kraft Handi-Snacks, as well as $5 off Reactine, and a booklet on Smucker's Jam that had: $0.75 on Gay Lea Spreadables, $1 on any Eggo Waffles, $1 on Egg Creations, $1 on Europe's Best Fruit, $0.50 on Smuckers Squeeze, and $0.50 on Smucker's Pure 500ml jam.

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information