User Tag List

Page 244 of 330 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4950
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards - MAIN THREAD

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Is anyone else waiting for a reply from Huggies?

I'm getting REALLY annoyed at them. First the tabs ripped off of 2 diapers DS was wearing (which I wasn't even going to mention) then I go out and buy a bag of Snug & Dry so that I could get the code for the onesie (I already have 1 code in) and it didn't have a code! ahhhhh.

I've waited over 3 weeks for a response. So, this morning I picked up another bag of Snug & Dry because I really want the darn onesie for DS and it doesn't have a code either! WTH?

Anyone else have that problem? Why does are many of their products missing the codes?
    I finally broke down and called today. I did a trade for another snug & dry code and the system froze as I was confirming my address. Really? Sheesh! Just one more thing to complain about.

After spending 20 minutes giving the girl the dept. numbers of the packs that were missing codes and having her manually order my onesie, I finally have everything worked out.

Such a PITA huggies.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Got my DQ card today So guess what I had for lunch? lol!

Worked great! So no worries about US only
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

i have 5 huggies codes for trade...looking for pampers codes. PM me if interested. thanks
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

no new bonus codes lately ...

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Thank you everyone for all the bonus codes Ill keep a look out for new ones as well!

BAZINGA!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When you receive a reward from Huggies such as the Winnie the Pooh rattle, do they send it with a tracking number? I received an email from Canada Post telling me that IC Group LP has sent me out a package. I am wondering if thats what this is, or if it is something else. I've only received coupons and gift cards from them before.
    Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yep, I received a shipping notification when my crocs were sent from the same place. If they have to send it parcel, it automatically gets a tracking number but I'm not sure if they always automatically give it to you.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

BAZINGA!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Yep, I received a shipping notification when my crocs were sent from the same place. If they have to send it parcel, it automatically gets a tracking number but I'm not sure if they always automatically give it to you.
    thanks so much! Now the suspense won't kill me

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

So, I bought a big case of snug and dry. Like 208 diapers or something like that, for $34 at walmart-$3.00 off coupon and $5.00 off GC (from cpn trade) so really it cost me $26.00 (which is alot!), however:
    I redeemed 4 codes for Disney Cars 2 promotion and sent away for 2 die cast cars (birthday gists) and I also redeemed the codes on Huggies.com for 2 huggies bodysuits. Size 18months. One for DD and one as a gift for a friend of mine. Isnt that crazy! All that stuff from one box of diapers! Plus I still received the points added to my huggies account! WOW.
    ~ Becky ~

BAZINGA!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Becky: you did really good with one BIG box of diapers!

I really enjoy the Cars 2 promotion. I have received 3 items from this promo and have redeemed for 2 more. My son will love his Xmas gifts I hope they do lots more promos like this in the future.
    Last edited by daisygirl2010; Sat, Jul 30th, 2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: i need to learn how to spell ;0

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Huggies changed their instant win prizes, new this month: Fushia crocs (til sept 30th)
    The Cars 2 package is back (til Aug 31st) - but only 15 total to give away
    Winne the Pooh soundtrack (til sept 30th) I was hoping for more Gift Certificates, but at least the rewards catalog is there for that!
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Mon, Aug 1st, 2011 at 01:44 AM.

Custom User Title
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by daisygirl2010 View Post
    When you receive a reward from Huggies such as the Winnie the Pooh rattle, do they send it with a tracking number? I received an email from Canada Post telling me that IC Group LP has sent me out a package. I am wondering if thats what this is, or if it is something else. I've only received coupons and gift cards from them before.
    Thanks!
    i never received an email or tracking number, but it did come from IC Group in Winnepeg. Wondered what the package was when i got the card on my door to pick it up

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I have a snug & dry code if anyone is short one for a onesie - it is worth 10 pts, would like the same for it in huggies points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you still have it jays mom can i have it ill send you the amount for a diaper pack 8pts and wipes 3 pts one more than urs if still available

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if any one else has another code for the snug and drug onies please let me know willing to trade

Page 244 of 330 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast

Thread Information