User Tag List

Page 236 of 330 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4950
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards - MAIN THREAD

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by schnarr84 View Post
    Awesome, so I bought from a scummy guy. 552pts for 16 ETR pts. I could have won 2 other aucstions with that. He put 2 codes from a 234 ct box, ffffffuuu..
    you could appeal the case for being misled...and offers to refund the code by getting others code that have similar value....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering..mom to mom..if anyone has pins#s ...id like to win the huggies bodysuit...please

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

pinaCama ...you should try signing up at LISTIA...they hold auctions for codes and pins, you may find what you are looking for...its FREE...you get credits and use them to bid with...
    I could give you a referral if you are interested
    BareBottoms

Help struggling parents & babies in need - donate those leftover diapers your baby has outgrown www.BareBottomsOttawa.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Is it just me, or is the "new" site down more than it is working???
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

OMG, I totally have to apologize to Huggies (okay, their site is still crap) BUT I just got a confirmation email that I did win the crocs, and he included a list of my wins, on it was:
    Sony Reader Pocket Edition™ BLUE 6/20/2011 8:10

OMG HAPPY DANCE!!!

Soooo, even if you don't get your winning email, you still won!! ... Now I'm off to camp out in front of my mail box...
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Fri, Jul 8th, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    OMG, I totally have to apologize to Huggies (okay, their site is still crap) BUT I just got a confirmation email that I did win the crocs, and he included a list of my wins, on it was:
    Sony Reader Pocket Edition™ BLUE 6/20/2011 8:10

OMG HAPPY DANCE!!!

Soooo, even if you don't get your winning email, you still won!! ... Now I'm off to camp out in front of my mail box...
    Congrats.. From whom did you get the confirmation email?
    I won the training pants FPC as well earlier this week and did not get any confirmation email..

TIA

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wannawin View Post
    Congrats.. From whom did you get the confirmation email?
    I won the training pants FPC as well earlier this week and did not get any confirmation email..

TIA
    I sent an email to Huggies' customer service

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I sent an email to Huggies' customer service
    Thanks a lot.. Is it possible to share the customer service email address.. or if it is available from huggies.com,please let me know..

Cheers

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wannawin View Post
    Thanks a lot.. Is it possible to share the customer service email address.. or if it is available from huggies.com,please let me know..

Cheers
    I don't know the address, but if you click "contact us" on the site, there is a form to send an email.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I don't know the address, but if you click "contact us" on the site, there is a form to send an email.
    Thanks again...I have sent the query as well.

And now if one wins, confirmation emails are coming

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not sure I like the new site. Quickly entering codes that are posted here and other places on the internet is going to be not so quick anymore, though I do like that it's not flash. I noticed that you get points for reading articles, has anyone figure out how to actually claim the points?
    For example, at the end of this article (http://www.huggies.com/en-US/article...ttom-up-basics) it's telling me that I can earn one point, but I can't click on it and I don't know how to actually get the point. I tried marking it as helpful and that didn't seem to do anything. Has anyone figured this out?
    Last edited by kbuhler; Sat, Jul 9th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

the new website and I are not getting along quite well .... taking too long to load and .... well i just liked the old one better

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Huggies needs some free codes! Pampers is kicking butt lately in giving them away I have gotten like 500 free pampers points in the last month and maybe 5 from huggies.... just when they actually put up some worthwhile rewards too!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

woohoo got 34 pts for a wipes container of 64ct....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i had that happen too!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy_of_2_girls View Post
    woohoo got 34 pts for a wipes container of 64ct....

Page 236 of 330 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast

Thread Information