User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bcteagirl
    Needn't have worried. Teenagery snapping gum couldn't care less girl teller.. she rolled her eyes, but that could have just as easily been because I had the audacity to say hello and ask her how she was.

Bought that store out to.. they had the exact amount (plus one) for my buy 2 get 2$ off coupons... I was tired of going to various stores, so I unabashedly used all 5 coupons and walked out with 10 more free Knorr... making it *52* in total.... have them lined up in my hallway.. may take a pic tomorrow, too tired to dig out the camera and cords tonight.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i wonder if that save on foods deal with Knorr applies to the rest of B.C ????

Prue
    wow congrats, thats a lot of soup! Heehee I hope nobody in your town is looking for Knorr soup for awhile lol

bcteagirl
    I think is i s all save on foods, but you would have tohave the coupon...they had them about a month ago, and only at the one store here... it is grey.

bcteagirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Prue7979 View Post
    wow congrats, thats a lot of soup! Heehee I hope nobody in your town is looking for Knorr soup for awhile lol
    No kidding!! They would have to go to Superstore if they wanted the small one Wonder if they will restock? I used all my coupons..just curious if they are afraid to restock until the sale is over now

Figured it out, almost 97$ worth of soup!!

After I eat, order more coupons for the train, and enter contests, will have to figure out which ones I am giving away.

bcteagirl
    Went to order coupons... they have save 2$ when you buy two Knorr soup on the save.ca site!! So you might have this coupon through save.ca, check you stash! I think I have one, but for some reason,it came in French! The rest were in english, this on was in french.... good thing we are out anyway, would probably give the sales girl a stroke..

Prue
    haha your probably right, the store is going to hold off restocking until the sale is over! LOL

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow that is a good deal..is the soup any good? I never tried it before.

bcteagirl
    The tomato and pepper is *fabulous*.. the potato one, last time I made it I added in way too much extra pepper (I love pepper) so will have to get back to you on that. Haven't tried the carrot yet... which is most of what was left for me to get!

bcteagirl
    Had a great day playing easter bunny today! Went up to the uni.to give away Carrot soups..... The only hefty bag I had handy was a large La Senza bag, so was lugging a la senza bag full of soup around the university lol

Got to give them to a couple people, and left some on the desks of people who were not at the uni. that early.... 11 so far and I have plans for 4 more to make it 15 in total.

For some reason.... more men chatted me up in the elevator/stairwell etc today than... well... *ever*... So Either a) I look even cuter than usual today or b) Men are attracted to women carrying large La Senza bags?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bcteagirl View Post
    For some reason.... more men chatted me up in the elevator/stairwell etc today than... well... *ever*... So Either a) I look even cuter than usual today or b) Men are attracted to women carrying large La Senza bags?
    b).

bcteagirl
    Ha ha ha.. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information