User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    looking for good deals
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Awesome Deal! I went yesterday to GT in belleville and got 4x the lanterns and 2x the lamps and only paid $21!!!!!! That was for all 6 They took both coupons for each of my sets of two.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    286 (100%)

Someone told me that OFF lamps are not very effective - do you have other experience?

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ive never used them myself so thats another reason i kinda started this thread so I could see what others responces were.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

First about using the printable coupon - I was refused - My husband went right back in - went to a male cashier who wasn't there when I checked out and was not given any hassle.
    About use - I used these a couple of summers ago and they were effective. But be careful to read the "Cautions" section - The fumes are VERY toxic to fish - so don't put them within 15 ft. of your fish pond - also toxic if inhaled so don't put them in the middle of the table where you're sitting.
    They have just come out with another "clip-on" mosquito repellant so maybe they are trying to downplay these lanterns.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I find they worked, and the lantern type is nice cause you can stick it in the ground anywhere.

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Well, I went to GT yesterday and got 2 lanterns (really just wanted the lamps but they were all out). I was able to use the printed $6 coupon as well as the BOGO!!!! Yay!!!! I think I paid about $11 for each which I'm thinking I may have been overcharged a little bit but I was too tired to really process until I got home. Still a great deal. Can't wait to try them out again those little biting bugs, they just love my blood a little too much
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information