User Tag List

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Dec 8th, 2009
    Last Updated Oct 8

Added $1 Reach UltraClean and re-uploaded clearer version of original Stayfree$2 (Thanks Fuzzy_Navel!)

Still trying (yes TRYING) to unpack after the move so will only be checking in here whenever I can.

Happy shopping everyone!

****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE 2ND POST OF THIS THREAD ("COUPON CEMETERY") IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SCJ (GLADE, PLEDGE, WINDEX, SCRUBBING BUBBLES, ZIPLOC) PRINTABLE COUPONS, ORIGINAL STAYFREE $2 (W/O NOTE SPECIFYING FOR REG.PRICE ONLY) AND NATREL $2.

Note: The coupons shared on this thread are meant to help SC'ers save some ink/paper when printing off coupons and also to benefit those who:
    - print off coupons at the library or other places where there is a printing fee involved
    - print off coupons at work and firewall is an issue with certain coupon printing software
    - have a less efficient printer (i.e. those lovely inkjets!)

I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE anybody going overboard by printing off a gazillion copies just because certain products becomes practically free with printable coupons. Please only use the printable coupons to purchase what you can use and allow others to benefit from the same deals. The last thing we want is to have these deals pulled by manufacturers due to excessive abuse with printable coupons. You may think this doesn't impact you as long as you can get away with it this time. In the long run everyone (including you) lose if the manufacturers decide not to make the same or other similar offers available again. There's really no need to hoard, don't forget, promotional offers are available quite frequently these days - unless there's an issue with abuse which kills the deal.

Printable Coupons
    - these are formatted for you to print multiple coupons per page.
    - there are so many available i can only add them bit by bit.
    - if you have a printable coupon you would like to share please PM me with the link and I will upload the coupon.
    - However, I would only be able to upload ones where the UPC is NOT distinct (i.e. I will not scan printable coupons where they assign the same coupon a different UPC each time you access the coupon online - those are meant for one time use only)
    - please PM me if you feel any of the coupons are not legit or has expired, I will remove ASAP.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by daphne010180; Sun, Oct 11th, 2009 at 02:16 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

These are coupons removed from the above post for various reasons. They are still valid in terms of expiry date. Notwithstanding that these coupons were all obtain through a legitimate means (i.e. not Photoshop'ed or products of my own creativity), please note the following:

SCJ (Glade, Pledge, Windex, SB, Ziploc)
    There have been talks of SCJ not honoring (i.e. not reimbursing stores for accepting) coupons not printed from their website. This brings the question of whether or not resized/multiples of the same coupon is valid. When consumers access the SCJ site the system would not allow the same coupons to be sent to the printer more than once. However, the system does not prevent users from changing their print settings prior to printing (i.e. adjusting print size or defult # of copies printed). Hence resized/multiples do not necessarily mean the coupons were not printed from the SCJ website. Some members have also reported here on SC that stores that called SCJ regarding multiples got a response saying multiples are ok as long as only one coupon is used per customer per transaction. I know this is very contradicting information, but this is why the SCJ coupons are posted here.

Stayfree
    The version of the $2 coupon currently available on the Stayfree website bear the same expiry date and coupon code. An additional note has been added to specify that the coupon is only to be used with regular priced products. Use either one at your discretion but please do not attempt to stack at LD as I am sure they will only get reimbursed for one, not both.

Natrel
    I was recently informed by a member that her WM is no longer accepting the $2 printed coupon because they are not getting reimbursed. I don't know about other WM stores or other grocers. Natrel is not available where I am. Feel free to keep me posted with other store's take on the coupon and I will document it here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by daphne010180; Sun, Oct 11th, 2009 at 02:17 AM.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Pm'd!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

pm'd you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

pm'd you

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

up up up! Heading out to buy more cereal!!!! Emailed local youth emergency shelter regarding donation. They replied saying they would be more than happy to accept the cereals providing the bag inside is still sealed (I cut out the coupons so the box and bag are both sealed still)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

bump!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

pm'd you

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

bump again!