• 1 Post By caitfoster
  • 1 Post By Seppo
  • 1 Post By xbbx
  • 1 Post By gameprogirl

Thread: Free online tv

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

HELP!!

I am looking for FREE, VIRUS FREE, online tv sites to download kid's tv shows.
    My son has a doctor's appointment, 3 hour heart exam, and I need episodes of RESUCE HEROS, ROARY THE RACE CAR, SID THE SCIENCE KID and others for his ipod to keep him calm.
    I tried YOUTUBE, but can't find full episodes.

Thanks in advance
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Canada has a lot of copyright laws, so tv episodes are hard to find in Canada, especially for streaming content.

You could try a bit torrent site and download full seasons, www.thepiratebay.org is probably the best one out there for you, but from there you will need a laptop or the ability to play burned dvds on a portable dvd system. You will also need torrent downloading software. Torrents give you full albums or full seasons for shows out there. Look for uploaders with a credable rating and read the comments so as not to download any viruses or malware.

I know that a lot of people might flame me for telling you to go to a P2P content sharing site, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

An alternative is a VPN program called "hotspot shield" tha can be downloaded and set up here:
    http://anchorfree.com/downloads/hotspot-shield/

It is a free alternative to paid VPNs, and it is compatible with iPhones, iPods, etc.

What it does is hide your location, allowing you to use free tv sites like Hulu. It is free because it puts advertisements on every page. Saves you from worrying about bad torrents or conversion software.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Ooh! Good one! I am checking that out right now!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is not that many Kids shows available online for free in Canada, see the listing on Streaming Guide www.streaming-guide.com . Netflix of course also has tons of kids shows for $8 per month....
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by caitfoster View Post
    Canada has a lot of copyright laws, so tv episodes are hard to find in Canada, especially for streaming content.

You could try a bit torrent site and download full seasons, www.thepiratebay.org is probably the best one out there for you, but from there you will need a laptop or the ability to play burned dvds on a portable dvd system. You will also need torrent downloading software. Torrents give you full albums or full seasons for shows out there. Look for uploaders with a credable rating and read the comments so as not to download any viruses or malware.

I know that a lot of people might flame me for telling you to go to a P2P content sharing site, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
    Most TV shows are ripped off TV and apparently that's legal in Canada. I accidentally made a comment about downloading How I met your mother at home at work one day..and my manager said that since HIMYM is a tv show and if it's ripped off the tv it's fine.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

There are tons of free streaming sites to watch shows on. What device are you watching it on?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Thread Information