User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

oops let's not forget scenario #4.....hold a yard sale and make some cash!
    Last edited by oogieboogie; Wed, Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: sp

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oogieboogie View Post
    Criky- you could be onto something Jeeves!

scenario#1
    Well, let me see...if I can trade 20x save.ca coupon of xyz product to someone who has an FPC and hasn't yet figured out how to get multiples off the site then I can end up getting a lot for free.

scenario#2
    If I can have 20X save.ca xyz product and it goes on sale for equal to lesser value then I can stockpile it for free like a maniac

scenario#3
    and further to scenario's #1 and #2 I can then turn around and return said free product to Walmart in exchange for a gift card.

these are just hypotheticals of course. I would never assume any respecting canuck would pull such a scheme.
    It wouldn't surprise me if people here did that. I am not going to comment about my opinion of this because I don't want to cause anything. For me, more than anything, it is not worth the trouble.

Stuff is expensive, and it is nice to save money. I like it just like the next person, but buying 20X cans of shaving cream when I got through what.. 3 a year? Seems silly. But this comes up again and again on this forum, I try and not comment, because people are free to do what they want.
    Last edited by Justine; Wed, Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:37 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spiffykerms View Post
    I live in an apartment building (ok so my BF does) and I use his address and I get two coupons that way. I also get coupons sent to my work, and my own apartment.

Example of how I get 2 sent to my BFs (and will be my place too, in August)
    1st street Apt 123 (first envelope)
    123-1st street (second envelope)

Yay!
    It wouldn't work...you can check.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadore1984 View Post
    (: Hahah. I guess I exaggerate - LOL ... But it seems like I have a million! At least 20. I wish there was a good sale before they all expire!
    I think the only ways to get 20 the same save.ca coupons are to send them to different addresses (to friends, relatives, ...) or just trade them here at SC.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    I think the only ways to get 20 the same save.ca coupons are to send them to different addresses (to friends, relatives, ...) or just trade them here at SC.
    if it's a house or a workplace address, it works. not sure about the apartment.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I am getting mine sent to the same address, I order a set for my mom and a set for me... two different emails, two different names, same address and it works.
    Please Support animal shelters across North America!!! http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive
    Click Daily to donate food!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Order 1 set at your home address, 1 set at your work address, 1 set at your brother/sister/parents' address, 1 set at your neighbour's address....

Well, how many sets of coupons are you looking for? I don't think you need that (20x) many set of coupons, do you?
    Last edited by Sanrio; Wed, Jul 1st, 2009 at 01:44 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Has anyone tried logging in under a different IP address or computer??? I thought I might've did this once, I may be wrong....
    Please Support animal shelters across North America!!! http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elf Poop View Post
    Has anyone tried logging in under a different IP address or computer??? I thought I might've did this once, I may be wrong....
    I believe IP address is "neither here nor there". If you have laptop that connected to your wireless home network it has so called dynamic IP that is changing all the time. I think they have the recognition system based on numbers and letters and their combinations. So, if you type for example 120 Dundas apt. 1009, and then wiil try 1009-120 Dundas, the system can recognize it easily. But if you type 120 Dundas 1009a...that's would be different thing for the system...

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    I believe IP address is "neither here nor there". If you have laptop that connected to your wireless home network it has so called dynamic IP that is changing all the time. I think they have the recognition system based on numbers and letters and their combinations. So, if you type for example 120 Dundas apt. 1009, and then wiil try 1009-120 Dundas, the system can recognize it easily. But if you type 120 Dundas 1009a...that's would be different thing for the system...
    is this for all wireless ..desktop or laptop? cool I never knew IP's for wireless is always changing
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    is this for all wireless ..desktop or laptop? cool I never knew IP's for wireless is always changing
    It's true for any wireless devices. More over, I don't think they have IP recognition system...they just don't need it. You can order coupons from home, work, your mobile phone...you can even have a cup of coffee at nearest coffee shop that has wireless spot and order coupons... No reason. I do understand when filehostings like this one, have such a system, but save.ca I don't think they have it.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have 3 sets coming to the same address, same name, the only thing different is the e-mail address I used to set up the account...but generally only order what I am going to use unless I have a wishlist train going out then I will order some for the riders who want more save.ca coupons...I also get more in trains no matter how many times you say NO SAVE.CA the train comes home with them anyways ....

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Well, my reasoning behind it is because I signed up my boyfriend's home address from his laptop for save.ca... and then I logged into my account and all of a sudden all the coupons I had already ordered were able to be ordered again, so I did that, and then logged into my mom's save.ca and did the same...

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I just tried to order more Honey bunches of oats coupons, since my wait time had elapsed, and when I checked the box, I was prompted with a survey. It asked me if I have purchased this product in the past 3 months. I said yes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

as long as one can set up many accounts using diff. names and emails, it would work. let's not forget there are some rooming houses out there that allow more than 20 people living under the same roof.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information