User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Jul 2nd, 2009
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this link with you guys. I get paid to eat McDonalds! This link is for a web based mystery shopping company. It's totally legit, I have gotten paid everytime I have done a shop for them.
    They need people to do mystery shops for McDonalds all across Canada. From the big cities to the small towns, if there's a McDonalds it needs a mystery shopper.
    All you have to do is be fairly discreet, do some timing checks, and fairly evaluate the location on food quality, service, cleanliness and maintenance.
    When you've finished your evaluation you log onto the site and fill in the questionaire. Then you take a photo of your receipts and upload them onto the site.
    You get reimbursed 100% for the money spent on food (you must order what they tell you to but there is usually at least 3 different things to chose from) and you get paid at least $10 on top of that . Sometimes they have premium jobs that pay upwards of $50 just to eat McDonalds!
    They pay by direct deposit right into your bank account.
    You do have to apply for this job but as far as know they have hired everyone that I know has applied for it. So here is the link:

http://www.gapbuster.com

Good Luck and Enjoy!
    If you have any questions about this you can PM me or reply to this link.

SORRY NO COUPON
    I did not intend this to be misleading...I just thought all of you bargain hunters out there would find this opportunity interesting

***PLEASE NOTE***
    This is not a referral link and never was. Sally888 has posted a new link, which I have left up to avoid future doubt of the integrity of this post. I am in no way being compensated or profiting for getting people to join. I just thought others might be interested.
    This thread is currently associated with: McDonald's
    Last edited by monkeyincowtown; Sun, Apr 19th, 2009 at 11:15 AM.

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

I belong to them too. Haven't done any work for them yet. I just posted this in another link too. lol.
    If you do apply and do the questionnaire for the McDonald's so they can see if you qualify, there is one question on there where they ask you if you can take someone with you when you go. Make sure you say NO. If you don't, it pops up and tells you that you don't qualify. Weird. So I had to go back and sign up again and say NO.
    Someone else on here told me about that question and I totally forgot when I signed up.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

thanks i signed up
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Yes that's right. (that's a trick question, the question is :Can you bring someone with you? somewhat implying that they want you to bring someone with you, but you must answer NO to that question)
    There's actually a few requirements:
    you must be able to drive and have access to car (so you can evaluate the drive thru if there is one)
    You must do the shops alone (no babies or children either)
    You must not have any relatives working for McDonalds
    You cannot be vegetarian
    You must enjoy fast food
    You must never of worked at McDonalds

I think that's it

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Hmmm - I registered, but they want details of your BANK Account - so that they can pay you???????????? I don't like that part. Whatever happened to good old cheques in the mail??

monkeyincowtown - have you actually done this and received money in your account?

Perhaps I am over reacting but I would check out if they are legitimate - like from the Better Business Bureau......

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

sorry 2 more requirments:

you must have a digital timing device ie: digital wristwatch or stopwatch because you must do the time checks to the second
    you must have a digital camera so you can take pictures of your receipts and upload them with your reports

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

YES I have done this too many times to count! They need your bank info so they can pay you by depositing it right into your account. I have never had a problem and have always been paid. I've been working for them for over a year now.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Thank you monkeyincowtown. So after you register, how do you get to do the McDonalds thing? Do you log in and start? Well, I gave them my home email address, so I guess I will find out when I check my email at home!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

great going to sign up!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

After your application is accepted you will receive a shopper ID and a passcode. There is a training manual you have to read and a short test at the end (to make sure you read it and understand all the rules and what is expected of you) You then go to www.xec.gapbuster to log in and view the available shops in your area. You click on the shops you want and say what date and time you are available to do them. You "add them to your basket" and then it will take a minute or so to let you know if you have been given the shop. You look for them under "my assignments" Sometimes you are not accepted if there is already someone doing a shop at that particular location on the same day you have chosen. There are 3 different shops for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So if someone has already signed up to do a breakfast shop on that date they will not have a lunch or dinner shop at that location on the same day.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Sorry Natalka I didn't realize that this was a repost . I tried searching for it before I posted the thread, but I searched McDonalds not Gapbuster
    Thank you for providing the link to more info!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

thanks so much!!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Thank you for the post. As others were, I too was leary but I did look them up at the BBB and they receive an A+, so I'm all for it!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

TY. I just signed up and it says I was approved. Now I'm just waiting for my conformation email.

Funny thing is that I was not asked if I was able to bring someone with me? Maybe that is when I get the email??

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information