User Tag List

freebie shopoholic
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Does Zellers follow SCOP? Cashier told me it's a voluntary program and they don't practise it. She then called someone who said the same thing. I asked her who she called and she wouldn't tell me. Then I said, well then I just have to contact Zellers headquarters directly and ask them and took her name. Only then, she decided to give me the other person's name, apparently another cashier and there was no manager according to her. This is Saturday 3 p.m. one of the busiest time and no manager? A bit hard to believe. Should I write or call Zellers directly? I feel my rights are wronged!

UPDATE: well after looking up this site, I found the following http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/82007-w...e-scop-canada/ which states Zellers do not participate in SCOP. Oh well.
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers
    Last edited by lisalovlee33; Sat, Jul 18th, 2009 at 09:27 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Only in Quebec because it's the law.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I wish they did because their prices are wrong on so much stuff.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    I wish they did because their prices are wrong on so much stuff.

This is exactly why they don't, their business would go under so freaking fast because they'd be giving so much away!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lisalovlee33 View Post
    Does Zellers follow SCOP? Cashier told me it's a voluntary program and they don't practise it. She then called someone who said the same thing. I asked her who she called and she wouldn't tell me. Then I said, well then I just have to contact Zellers headquarters directly and ask them and took her name. Only then, she decided to give me the other person's name, apparently another cashier and there was no manager according to her. This is Saturday 3 p.m. one of the busiest time and no manager? A bit hard to believe. Should I write or call Zellers directly? I feel my rights are wronged!

UPDATE: well after looking up this site, I found the following http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/82007-w...e-scop-canada/ which states Zellers do not participate in SCOP. Oh well.
    Funny but I find occasionally my FE managers like the weekends off like everyone else...Other managers may not be entirely aware of this type of code, so it's completely plausible that a manager that would be aware of this may not be on duty over the weekend. Also it pays off to be informed before entering the store, and most stores that do abide by this code have stickers on the cashes anyways, easily located by the customer....

freebie shopoholic
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    Funny but I find occasionally my FE managers like the weekends off like everyone else...Other managers may not be entirely aware of this type of code, so it's completely plausible that a manager that would be aware of this may not be on duty over the weekend. Also it pays off to be informed before entering the store, and most stores that do abide by this code have stickers on the cashes anyways, easily located by the customer....
    Ive never actually seen such a sticker. Probably just missed it. Where are these stickers usually posted?

Thread Information