User Tag List

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

Expired
    We are about 40 minutes away, and just saw that ad for clothes under 5$ and bathing suits for $1 that Boo posted, What other things are you able to find there? If it helps we'd be looking for:
    clothes (adult and child)
    Bathing suits (Ladies .. sizes??)
    Shoes (long shot)
    Curtains(??)
    Curtain rods??

Is it filled with crap or could we get some really good deals??? Anyone with any insight as to what's in there?

Thanks in advanced everyone!
    This thread is currently associated with: Liquidation World

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I'm not far from Smiths Falls at all - that location is pretty big - I haven't been in it too often to be honest. I didn't like it that much - no windows and it felt kinda junky. But they had lots of different food, furniture, gift items and all kinds of things I didn't expect to see.. The parking lot is ALWAYS full and that tells me alot.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I think all Liquidation Worlds are similar. It is VERY hit or miss. They are all a mess but if you look around you may find some real gems.

Not too long ago they had a huge shipment from the Childrens place and Please Mum. The prices started at $5 an item, then went to $3 and then to $1 (obviously, not much left at that point). The items were in a MASSIVE cardboard box which you need to dig deep through. But it's part of the fun!

I am not sure I would drive 40 min out of the way to go there, but if you are near one you should stop in.
    My family currently has a 1 in 20 chance for a trip for 4 anywhere WestJet flies. Please vote for my son if you can spare a moment. https://apps.facebook.com/rfscontest...93?eid=1800024
    *You can vote daily til Nov 12th. - Just click 'LOVE IT' - THANK YOU

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't relalize they reopened liquidation world in Smiths Falls?
    The last time we were there was years ago, before they built the new SDM there. Unless it's moved to a new location there?
    We've been going to Prescott for Liquidation world, not a huge store and clothing is kinda crappy, but some great deals of housewears and furniture

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

Well full parking lots say a lot.

It would be worth the drive without kids LOL If I have to rummage through things and its busy, our trip would be wasted and full of "Mama,. . MAMA are we done yet?" "Where is the toys?" "MAMAMAMAMAMAMA"

thank you for the advise. I definitely want to go to check out the furniture housewares items!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Yeah joseff - Liquidation World moved outside Smiths Falls to an old warehouse location - its on Highway 43 towards Perth.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

x
    Last edited by zoro; Sun, Jul 26th, 2009 at 02:38 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    Yeah joseff - Liquidation World moved outside Smiths Falls to an old warehouse location - its on Highway 43 towards Perth.

Thanks...no wonder I didn't know they reopened it, we always come from the south and don't go near the new WM there...usually timmies and giant tiger are the furthest in town we go...needless to say, since they closed some manufacturers, we aren't there at all

Thread Information