User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry, just thought I would rant a bit about this. Plus I hope this is in the right forum...=P

I was out shopping yesterday at Aeropostale looking for a nice pair of jeans. I found a light was flare that I really liked. Tried them on and they fit like a glove. When I went back to the display, it said the price was $39.99 instead of the $29.99 that I had originally thought. The stack of jeans beside it, the exact same fit and style, but a darker wash, was $29.99. I went to ask a sales associate to clarify and she said the display was right, in that the pair I wanted was $10 more than the darker wash. -.- I ended up getting the darker wash.

Gah...so annoying.
    This thread is currently associated with: Aeropostale

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I know...it happens..sucks
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It totally does. u_x

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

yeah its dumb.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

it happens when there's too much stock of one item. I had that happen, I was going to buy an mp3 player, the black one was 300$, the pink one was 230$, exact same item, they just wanted to clear. I did end up getting the black one for the price of the pink on (a little flirting charm), i didn't press it because it really wasn't a huge deal to me though, I was just lucky that the guy offered to sell me the black one for the lower price

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    it happens when there's too much stock of one item. I had that happen, I was going to buy an mp3 player, the black one was 300$, the pink one was 230$, exact same item, they just wanted to clear. I did end up getting the black one for the price of the pink on (a little flirting charm), i didn't press it because it really wasn't a huge deal to me though, I was just lucky that the guy offered to sell me the black one for the lower price
    Oh really? I didn't know that. Yeah, I heard they do that with iPod's too. I think it's the iPod touch? Thanks though. Congratz on getting the one you wanted! =)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starobsolete View Post
    Oh really? I didn't know that. Yeah, I heard they do that with iPod's too. I think it's the iPod touch? Thanks though. Congratz on getting the one you wanted! =)
    Yea, it sucks, it happens with food items too. So at my grocery store if too much of perishable food is ordered for a sale, the sale may bleed into the next week as a "manager's special", and if it's one particular variety, that one will stay on sale, and the rest will go back to the regular price...

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

That happens with jeans all the time, different washes are different prices.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    Yea, it sucks, it happens with food items too. So at my grocery store if too much of perishable food is ordered for a sale, the sale may bleed into the next week as a "manager's special", and if it's one particular variety, that one will stay on sale, and the rest will go back to the regular price...
    Hmm wow that's really odd! xD

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Also, if certain jeans have added qualities to them like rips and fading and detailing they will cost extra than a darker pair of plain jeans. I noticed that cropped jeans cost almost twice as much as regular jeans, because theyre CROPPED. lol.. seriously... just roll up your regular jeans. You'll get more use out of them too!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I don't see what the big deal is, sorry if you think its not right. I went to a&p one day and they had way too much peach frozen yogurt left over. So the peach was on sale for $1.00 instead of the usual $6.99. All the other frozen yogurt was still at $6.99, not a bad deal if you don't mind peach, and I love it so win for me. It would suck I guess if you hated peach, but not really their problem. its not like the frozen yogurt is normally $1.00 and they raised all the real popular flavors to $6.99.
    At the time I only wish I had bought more.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Christina8717 View Post
    Also, if certain jeans have added qualities to them like rips and fading and detailing they will cost extra than a darker pair of plain jeans. I noticed that cropped jeans cost almost twice as much as regular jeans, because theyre CROPPED. lol.. seriously... just roll up your regular jeans. You'll get more use out of them too!
    That's so true. xD

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is, sorry if you think its not right. I went to a&p one day and they had way too much peach frozen yogurt left over. So the peach was on sale for $1.00 instead of the usual $6.99. All the other frozen yogurt was still at $6.99, not a bad deal if you don't mind peach, and I love it so win for me. It would suck I guess if you hated peach, but not really their problem. its not like the frozen yogurt is normally $1.00 and they raised all the real popular flavors to $6.99.
    At the time I only wish I had bought more.
    It's not that I don't understand why they would do it, but in just my situation, it's kinda annoying. That's all. Congratz on the great deal.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starobsolete View Post
    It's not that I don't understand why they would do it, but in just my situation, it's kinda annoying. That's all. Congratz on the great deal.
    I do understand what your saying though, and yeah I was looking through the frozen yogurt and while thinking $6.99 was a bit steep I saw the ones for $1.00. One of my fav types is the peach so I bought 4 of them, but my freezer is so small I pretty much couldn't fit anything else in there.

Thread Information