User Tag List

Page 294 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 794 1294 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i need to go the bank..buts its closed ):
    i lost my debit card and its impossible to do anything without it

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Aw, gee, Patty that's just nuts! I'd be scared....
    Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    Patty I would call the Bylaw officer to come to your home and look at it, and also make sure you tell him he is threatening to kill your cats...the thing is, it's almost winter, and we use Antifreeze in the winter, so hopefully he wouldn't think to do that, but I wouldn't put it past him because he's a jerk.
    Antifreeze poisoning is one of the cruelest ways to die if you are an animal, it happened to our cat about 20 years ago, the vet figured someone poisoned him
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I am making a voodoo doll and just wondering what Patty's neighbor looks like???Poke..poke!!
    Thanks guys. I am going to take the high road on this one because after many years of always trying to compromise in his favor because I know what a b**ch he lives with I have had it. I have lost complete respect for him and you know what, for years hea has told me the cats don't bother him but I know for a fact she HATES/LOATHES cats with a passion. I have heard her say before "jokingly"(not really) she would love to kill them too.

He has moved it to comply with the bylaws but i know what is going to happen. ALl the snow will fall on my side. It can't be helped it's a 20 foot wide carport. The snow has to go somewhere. If it weren't for the fact that I know they are incredibly lazy I wouldn't be worried. I would at least know they would do their part. However since I am the one that cleans both our driveways for the last 18 years, not always for sure, but as a courtesy because I have a snowblower, I have done it more than I can count. Well this will now stop. I will clean to the line and that's it. Whatever falls in my driveway he will have to clean up. I have no time or energy or desire to make an issue out of something where he is in the wrong. Besides I have a lawyer friend at my disposal if anything happens.

I was just telling DH I can't wait for their kids(23 yrs old) to leave the house so he can suffer alone with her in misery. I wonder how long that marriage will last after that. I have always felt sorry for him because you would not believe the way she talks to him but now I say you get what you deserve.

Anyways that's my rant.

We just got back from the market where we got hay and cornstalks to decorate the front. Kiera ran out between 2 cars and my life flashed before my eyes. I grabbed her arm just as a car was about to hit her. I'm more than a little freaked out right now.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    We just got back from the market where we got hay and cornstalks to decorate the front. Kiera ran out between 2 cars and my life flashed before my eyes. I grabbed her arm just as a car was about to hit her. I'm more than a little freaked out right now.
    OMG I'm glad she's okay. What a close call

Poor you Patty! When it rains it pours
    Last edited by thecountess; Sun, Oct 18th, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Patty, so glad she is ok!

Just finished cleaning and am catching up on reps! Lazy Sunday

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Wow Patty I am glad she is ok and hopefully you are ok? That would be terrifying! I bet you gave her a lesson in looking for vehicles after?
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    Wow Patty I am glad she is ok and hopefully you are ok? That would be terrifying! I bet you gave her a lesson in looking for vehicles after?

She's o.k. I am not. LOL

This just goes to show you that no matter how many times you tell them if they see something they will still run right over to it. She was anxious to go over to see all the pumkins and halloween decorations and she wasn't stopping for anything.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

ok I have been getting these texts from someone despite me telling them it is a wrong number and the texts have been almost harrassment in my opinion. Well this is funny and wondering if I should talk to the police because of the text I just got. It reads "thanks 4 ditchn me prety cool how old r u 2 if u guys dont want that dope cory will buy it" hmm could this person actually be dealing drugs? This would be hilarious IMO because of a wrong number and them being caught? what do I do?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm new!
    Join me at swagbucks in earning FREE GIFT CARDS and PRIZES
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/smalltrio

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok I have been getting these texts from someone despite me telling them it is a wrong number and the texts have been almost harrassment in my opinion. Well this is funny and wondering if I should talk to the police because of the text I just got. It reads "thanks 4 ditchn me prety cool how old r u 2 if u guys dont want that dope cory will buy it" hmm could this person actually be dealing drugs? This would be hilarious IMO because of a wrong number and them being caught? what do I do?
    haha wow..i usually end of ignoring weird texts or send them a bazillion txts back..random nonsense

as to what i am up to: drinking milk!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by small_trio View Post
    I'm new!
    Don't worry, we'll break you in!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I just asked DH if we need toilet paper because it's on sale at WM. He asked me the definition of need and I think I came up with a pretty good answer. The definition of need is will we run out before the next sale. I'm sticking with that answer. LOL

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by small_trio View Post
    I'm new!
    Welcome!!! So how do you like the site? it's pretty great huh?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

LOL Patty! so what is the answer then? Are you getting more? We found a small space behine the one desk that is just the right width to store toilet paper! ROFL Felix discovered it is his new play area to climb on it too! lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

so I have a new number now and trying to memorize it. another number to remember! lovely! lol I wonder how many numbers I can store in my brain before it is too many? lol

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

so I have a new number now and trying to memorize it. another number to remember! lovely! lol I wonder how many numbers I can store in my brain before it is too many? lol
    exaclty 4