User Tag List

Page 442 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 542 942 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Mine is acting up as well.Some threads it will not let me give thumbs up.I was wondering if it was firefox??Super slow.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

O.k. my PMing is down and I'm trying to message the people from my coupon trading thread and it's really pi$$ing me off because I just losy 2 messages so if you guys are reading this Scottishgal and Freeplease I got your messages and your envies are going out today. I think babygonnermans message went through.

I can't get on my train thread to leave a message about coupons I just got at the dentist either. %%^^^^%#$^@%$#^@%$#

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

My message went through

I am making perogies today. Got inspired by my girlfriend and her mom (they brought some over for us yesterday that were delish).
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

LMAO watching DS try to eat his sandwich while falling asleep in his highchair...he'll nod off for a moment and then perk up and stuff some more food in...too freakin funny!
    (And yes...I am watching him so he doesn't choke.)
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have to relay a story with regards to all of us being a community...the 'wingnut' theory of social networking, etc....
    A few years ago, I was frequenting a "Caregivers" site and happened to share very similar experiences with another gal, as we were both caring for our Mothers. Two years passed, and we became email friends and grew very close and hoped to meet each other one day...
    The year my DH retired, we wanted to celebrate by taking a car trip, and I said...HEY! Let's go to BC and visit so-and-so...and to my surprise, he said, Sure!
    Well!!! I told our DD what we were going to do and omg...did I ever get an earful!
    Who is this woman?! She could be an exe-murderer for all you know! Luring people away from their homes! What would you say it I ever crossed the country to meet someone I just met on line?! LOL!!!!! I mean, her concern was genuine, but we both did have good laughs about it.
    Anyway....I then referred to her as my "axe-murder friend in BC"...and we were all so excited to finally meet...and the months seemed to drag on until we were finally at their doorstep! It was like meeting a long-lost sister!! Of course, I had to immediately phone our DD to reassure her that there were no axes in site. We had a blast...we spent the week with them, then returned to Ontario thru the states.

Anyway...it just shows that although we aren't neighbours in the true sense of the word, caring about someone knows no distance....love transcends space and time.
    Who knows? Might be other BFFs here we have yet to meet!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RobynCD View Post
    LMAO watching DS try to eat his sandwich while falling asleep in his highchair...he'll nod off for a moment and then perk up and stuff some more food in...too freakin funny!
    (And yes...I am watching him so he doesn't choke.)

Robin, I am desperate, I have to ask you a question and you can't know why just give me the answer and trust me.

Are you guys Calgary Flames fans? (If not just name your favorite team please)

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

One of my trader just messaged me to say Ashley MacIssac is on CBC.Check it out if you want to see where I live.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Robin, I am desperate, I have to ask you a question and you can't know why just give me the answer and trust me.

Are you guys Calgary Flames fans? (If not just name your favorite team please)
    Oui! We are Calgary Flames fans...lol! (At least that's what DH keeps telling me!)

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

hello everyone!!! the past few days Ive been having trouble with SC too!!! only lets me view it in IE sometimes.... keeps saying page cannot be displayed.... so Im using firefox for SC and IE for everything else.... hmmmmmm

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (82%)

starting to hate the oilfield!! Waiting for my husband to get home whos been on the same dam job for 3!! days. Plus having some chest pains.. likely from the coffee.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

snoopy wants to play fetch....

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

3 days??? wow drader!!!

Snoopy doesnt like retrieving the ball when he plays fetch with me..but he does with DH...

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Christmas tree is up. First year EVER with a fake.....

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i've been having problems too with posting it seems somtimes i can take a little nap while it's deciding if it will post

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Just finished a batch of whipped shortbread...a little annoyed though. I lent my cookie press to a friend last week...now its broken. The barrell is cracked all the way down the side, and the ring at the bottom is cracked horizontally too.
    Trying a new type too...crystallized ginger shortbread! Can't wait to try it