User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cne

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Too bad I left Toronto the day before it started. I really wanted to see the Stars of Woodstock concert. My advice, bring as much money as possible if you are a souvenir person, or want a lot of new clothes. If not, bring about $200-$250.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Check out the CNE Cents of Taste promotion in the Toronto Star....they are of no cash value but you can redeem 1 per person per purchase at various booths in the Food Building for discounts, free pop with purchase, free coffee with purchase, free egg roll with purchase...

Link to list is here and I just found one of the tokens in today's Toronto Star on page S6 (Sports section)...

http://www3.thestar.com//static/PDF/CNE_centstaste.pdf

Hope this helps you save some money...and also, I think it was mentioned before but it's only $5 after 5 (Monday to Thursday) and the first 1500 people to enter using pedestrian gates on these nights (Princes' Gates, West End Gate off of Dufferin, or GO TTC entrance) will receive a $5 Subway Card (first-come first-serve basis).

Have fun!!

baggypants

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

does anyone know where I can get cheaper tickets out there??? Planning to take some families member who haven't been to the CNE

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

We were there for Warriors Day on Saturday and my friends got mascara, lip gloss, eyeliner for $1 each. The brand was NYC.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I am going tomorrow.. where is the best shopping and give aways ?

Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    I am going tomorrow.. where is the best shopping and give aways ?
    They have one whole building just for shopping and stuff like that. And if you walk around the Ex a little you might find a few stores outside :D I wanna go again!! ahh
    I Love you; not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Tradelist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/102892-...t-12th-canada/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i went again today lmao so far i've been 3 outta the 4 days lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I haven't been either but I'm going this weekend. Thanks for starting this thread and thanks for everyone posting in it.

Also I have to say cheapskate101 the I hate everything cat is so funny.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Certain stores offer advance tickets to the CNE at discount prices, but it looks like that's over now. You can however order your tickets online, and you get extra food coupons with them.

I was there earlier today but didn't get a lot of time to shop around like I would like, I'll be going back again though. Some of the outlet stores that I can remember are Benix, Bombay, Bowring, OK Kids Clothing, Bikini Bay, Stitches, Sirens, Suzy Shier, also some that had sports wear, cosmetics and perfume, DVDs, books and computer programs.. more than they've had in previous years.

I really wish there was more information about hte shopping on the CNE website. Would really help us plan.

As for saving money on food, I'd recommend maybe bringing a backpack with a lunch in it. Not that the food there isn't tasty, but a lot of it is just stuff you'd find anyway (Mr. Subs, Pizza Pizza, etc.). This saves money for the unique stuff, like Tiny Toms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information