User Tag List

Trading Score
    15 (94%)

I am absolutely in lalalalalalalalala LAND this month.

First, I've agreed to participate in the SDM optimum points that Cyanne was arranging and then I've forgotten that it was coming and missed out.

Secondly, I agreed to participate in a "card exchange" but I forgot why and what the rules and regulations were about. I received a card with a Glade S&S in it (thank you by the way), but I forget what I need to do to reciprocate the gesture besides saying thanks.

Finally, anyone out there (I was keeping track, but my computer went whacko and I lost everything) whom I owe a trade?
    (kazm-I your stuff was mailed recently. Tell me (pm me) when you receive it.)

Please everybody, don't be insulted, things will be on their way. I just don't want to be "booted off" this wonderful site. My mind has just been elsewhere lately!

I will pay more attention in the future and perhaps find a better way to keep track of what I am doing and what I am participating in AND what I am trading...

A big thank you to all for understanding!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Lynn

Trading Score
    164 (100%)

I think it is something in the air here, kevico2! I have been like that since I've been back from holidays. Scattered brain and clueless... Cabmonk, any probs with you? Maybe one of the mines let out fumes without letting us know That would explain a few things *LOL*

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Hi Kevico2:

Here is a link to the card swap you signed up for. Please let me know if you need the address again to fulfill your end of the trade.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/93545-a...-names-canada/

Thanks

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eriluo View Post
    I think it is something in the air here, kevico2! I have been like that since I've been back from holidays. Scattered brain and clueless... Cabmonk, any probs with you? Maybe one of the mines let out fumes without letting us know That would explain a few things *LOL*
    Anyone been swimming in Gillies lake lately? We used to swim there when I was a kid.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm always forgetful, don't think it just has to do with Timmins. I'll completely forget things and then remember the next day that I forgot.

Trading Score
    164 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DH666 View Post
    Anyone been swimming in Gillies lake lately? We used to swim there when I was a kid.
    Nope, haven't even walked around Gillies Lake this year. Not sure if we've had any warm enough days to swim there I was out at Kettles Lake in July however and went for a dip there

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Nope, haven't even walked around Gillies Lake this year. Not sure if we've had any warm enough days to swim there I was out at Kettles Lake in July however and went for a dip there
    Can you actually swim in Gillies again? I remember it was closed for the longest time.

Thread Information