User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh, and just a brag: my daughter goes to the conventions. This year she took the Season 4 DVD set & had it autographed for me for my birthday present! Ya she's awesome!
    Last edited by Terry_Lynn; Tue, Oct 26th, 2010 at 01:39 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ya huh!

Right now, what did that Goddess mean when she said Sam isn't human, hmmm? Curiouser and curiouser

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just thought I'd catch up here.....what does everyone think of the new season? And terry lynn....I think they answered your question this week!! LOL

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well we did find out what's wrong with Sam, but I have to say I was kinda disappointed with this one. And not to nit pick, but when Cas was giving Grampa Samuel his "internal exam" to see if he had a soul and his screaming brought buddy there running in, why didn't Cas see that he was a demon? What gives? Crowley said buddy whateverhisname is had been one for some time already.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good questions TerryLynn...but I'm thinking that the demon possessing cousin-what-his-name comes and goes goes quickly that Cas didn't pick up on it 'cause he was interrupted while "searching" Grandpa Samuel.
    I don't think I'm disappointed that Sams' soul is missing, I just think he'd be a bit more colder then he already is. But maybe his relationship to Dean is the only thing that is keeping him "human"....oh, and here's an interesting tid-bit...the girl who played Bella has now shown up on The Vampire Diaries

MissBobloblaw RULES

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

After last week's episode I'm finding some things Sam says or does quite funny.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK _ so I was thrilled. thrilled, THRILLED to see that there's a Supernatural Convention set for Toronto for Oct'11 (MY BIRTHDAY!!) then I got the shock of my life when I saw the ticket prices!! Gold - over $500, Autographs - $100, photo ops $130 (So, OK I'd probably pay that last price)....but still! I'd need to save months for just me to ago, never mind going with a friend!! WOW! I must really be out of touch if this is the norm (on the other hand, I've never been to any convention in my life, so maybe this is normal)

http://www.creationent.com/cal/super...oronto.htm#tix
    Last edited by puddin57; Sun, Apr 17th, 2011 at 10:27 AM.

MissBobloblaw RULES

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow! Lots of Supernatural fans here, good to see!

I felt that Friday's episode was kinda weak. Definitely not as good as I'd hoped. The new season is hits and misses, some episodes are great but others are boring.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to watch this show, Have seen all seasons 1 & 2 ans some of 3s but after that...I don't know, lost interest I guess. But maybe I'll catch up soon, I miss the brothers.
    My wishlist this year: Good health, a long vacation at a sunny beach & more money of course!

Fav Blog: Tricks of the Trade for Entering Online Sweepstakes

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Soo what did you guys think of the finale?
    (SPOILERS, obviously!)

I really didn't like it. I just want them to go back to fighting things that go bump in the night. Back to mythology and folklore and that stuff. No more angels or apocalypse or that. I love Cas, but this show is about supernatural beings, not angels. I see why they had to bring them in as the opposite of the demons, but back to the monsters already!

I was sad they made Lisa and Ben forget Dean too, that was a weak storyline with lots of plotholes, including Lisa's reaction. Very, very weak.

The one thing I DID love about the finale was the scene where Dean rescued Ben and Lisa, and slapped Ben in the face. I've seen others discussing it, and I think it's just screaming "This is the Winchester house when Dean was a child!". I think the tough love/pull it together attitude really reflected on the kind of childhood Dean had. I have no doubt that Dean was forced into learning to defend himself at an early age, far before he ever let Sam know what their dad really did when he went on "hunting" trips.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread Information