User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BCgal
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Removed
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by bella40; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: apparent spam site.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

thanks!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Cool, ordered, thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thanks!!!!!

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

thanks, I don't know though, I'm having doubts

WHOIS Results for granolaworld.com

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. Thisinformation is provided for the sole purpose of assisting youin obtaining information about domain name registration records.Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior writtenpermission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for anypurpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising andand solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agreenot to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronicprocesses designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes. Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specifiedin the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc. is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.Registrant: GranolaWORLD 1001 Texas st #1450 Houston, Texas 77002 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: GRANOLAWORLD.COM Created on: 18-Feb-09 Expires on: 18-Feb-10 Last Updated on: 31-Aug-09 Administrative Contact: Dubber, Henry [email protected] GranolaWORLD 1001 Texas st #1450 Houston, Texas 77002 United States +1.7137882674 Fax -- Technical Contact: Dubber, Henry [email protected] GranolaWORLD 1001 Texas st #1450 Houston, Texas 77002 United States +1.7137882674 Fax -- Domain servers in listed order: NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Show underlying registry data for this record
    Current Registrar:BLUE RAZOR DOMAINS, INC IP Address:97.74.144.87 (ARIN & RIPE IP search) IP Location:-(-) Record Type:Domain Name Server Type:Indeterminate Lock Status:clientDeleteProhibited DMOZ no listings Y! Directory: see listings WebSite Title:Granola World Secure:No Ecommerce:No Traffic Ranking:Not available Data as of:22-Apr-2008
    Last edited by WandaJean; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2009 at 12:37 PM.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I know, it looked kinda gimmicky.

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

this is spam please dont sign under this,they will take your info and sell it and give you spam
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just went for it and ordered. Hope it's nothing bad!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks! Ordered.

Thank you - we have successfully received your submission for a free sample of Chewy Granola Bar!

Please allow 6 weeks for shipping. You will not be charged a dime for s&h, this free sample is 100% Free

Gave it a shot. I use a fake name and address anyways so wont hurt to try.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This looks sketchy, because the URL starts with "freebie". I'll pass. Thanks anyways OP.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    this is spam please dont sign under this,they will take your info and sell it and give you spam
    They didn't ask for an email address, so where will they send the spam? to your mailbox?

Rospiki
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Gave it a try. Thanks!

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    They didn't ask for an email address, so where will they send the spam? to your mailbox?
    why would you wana give it in the first place? i didnt even check the link but you can see the adresse, freebie world...like cmon..why would freebie world give out this ...its so fake. How are they earning out of this? its fake
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I really wish people would change the titles of the thread once it is deemed spam.

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I gave it a shot - lol! I don't really care if they want to spam my postal mailbox ... I have a recycling bin beside my desk where I go through the mail - get so much junk mail anyhow. No email addy was requested, so I guess we'll see.
    If it shows up, I'm checking the expiry date, too! LOL
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information