User Tag List

Page 10 of 182 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I love this site also, and have saved THOUSANDS last year alone. Wish I had joined earlier. I still haven't done any chat rooms, or candyland. Not really sure how to do it.
    I like that the quick reply in your inbox is gone now, so now you know what the response has to do with. But, I do have a complaint. It is that I just noticed today that I now don't have the option to move a message to another file like I used to be able to. Now it seems that I can only delete it. Am I doing something wrong?
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post

O.k. I have one, what happened to the TOP Deal Posters and TOP Brag posters of the month thingy?
    It came under my management, and all winners now have to fall into line with everyone else waiting for wins or gifts. It has not been abandoned, I just need to get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    just wanna know when you're planning to send out the gc's from the cute baby contest???
    I have gotten a lot of PMs about this, so, soon! There is a monthly budget, and with the backload of gifts I had to give out when I took over, things were quite slow going. But I am happy to say that we are getting on top of things and the kids/baby contests are next for me.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

So far I love this site.. My only issue is the train and trading.. As a newbie no one wants me on trains and are scared to trade.. I don't understand why I am being punished for other peoples bad trades..I try to get on newbie trains but thoses fill so fast that it is impossible.. I wished I was given a fair chance.. If I messed up bann me from trains/trades for 3 months..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the original purpose of this thread was for anyone that was not happy with something on this site, to contact Boo about it. I have been reading on the forum of several people who are threatening to leave and that they are going to leave because of certain things going on that they do not approve of (ie censorship, cashbacks etc). He was opening it up for discussion that if anyone wants to tell him about it, he wants to hear.

Actually if you look back at earlier posts in this thread, made by BOO, he is happy to see positive remarks and posted a few multi-quote posts highlighting them - so guess good and bad about the site is what he is reading and appreciating

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Boo for the apology and lifting my ban.

I did take exception to being accused of trolling and being personally censored and banned and I hope it has stopped. I was not the only one who was concerned with the problems of cashback, but I guess I was the one that finally threw down the gauntlet. It's my nature, it's why I stayed in the CAF for 25 years.

I think the lack of admin presence in those threads is what was really frustrating, but I think we have all learned something from this and that is a good thing. Don't for a minute think I don't know or appreciate how much time and work it is, for you and the mods running this site. I do and I thank you all.

I know that this site will continue to be one of the best.

Now off to talk to Star on FB and tell her to come back to the mothership!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Boo (and mods!), I think this place is great. I've saved a ton of money, made new friends, helped a few people out, and told all of my non-SC friends about it.

I have no clue how Candyland works, and it's not especially important to me, so I just don't bother with it. I'm glad you're working on the cashback thing, because it's a great feature, and once the kinks are ironed out I think it'll be awesome.

Unlike the vast majority on here, I find the avatars and signatures (with anything more than html links) very annoying - they eat up a lot of paging file memory (or something, blahblahcomputersblahblah) and there's just that much more to scroll through (I want to see your feedback score, but I don't need to have to scroll down past all of your candies, etc.). But I can turn off the signatures, so that's a big help. It's probably only annoying to me anyway, and I sure as hell wouldn't leave SC over it.

Keep up the good work!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome back Tick glad things have been resolved. I'm going to use that CAF story in the future - civilian working with them for 30 years this year and still part of the mob for another 5+ years

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julie.leeds View Post
    Maybe for contests or deals if the posts could be listed chronologically rather than by newest post, then by default the older posts would slip away leaving newer additions nearer the top. (but the older ones would still exist to comment on)
    Not sure if this is what you mean
    but we can also choose how we view the forum threads

If we go to our profile, then edit options, and scroll down, we can customize our thread display options.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

My only comment has been addressed about the cash back.
    I have totally seperate purchases on the old system and then some on the newer system. And then some that never got credited on either!

Also the boxing day gift cards. I requested mine a few weeks ago to Amberlab and also had a question about a previous contest that I never got my gc/paypal. And I never did get a response about it.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I was frustrated with the cash back system. When it switched to the new system it seemed like the prior transactions didn't transfer over. I see now that it looks like the cash back system is gone. I can see my transactions from the old system but not from the new one. I'm annoyed because I went through the cash back system a few times before Christmas and even used the system to order a stove from Sears but I never saw those transactions on my cash back list. I could have used other sites to get cash back (I won't list them here as I'm guessing that isn't allowed). That's all that has bugged me about the site. I would love love love to be able to get a full list of my cash back transactions and be able to get paid out for them.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It distracts me from working, and I shop way too much now!

I love the site Boo, think you are awesome! A man after my own heart...lol!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    I had already posted a comment in another thread recently about a concern I had
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/1625796-post34.html

and did not feel a need to reiterate it here as a rep comment from a mod indicated that my post had been noted. There have been a lot of constructive comments made in this thread, and I'm sure those have been noted also and are under advisement.

When we post a comment/concern once, in one thread, we are stating our viewpoint which Boo welcomes. Repeated, confrontive posts in multiple threads will at some point take on the effect of using a sledgehammer to kill an ant.

Boo has also stated that attacks on members or being aggressive is not tolerated on SC. To me, that also includes the way we as members address Boo and the mods. I just feel like we can have a dialogue in an adult manner without presenting an inventory list of "deficiencies". That would be discouraging to anyone.

Well said
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

I think this is a fantastic site. Thank-you
    THANK-YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE GIVEN ME RAOK YOUR AMAZING

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    Also the boxing day gift cards. I requested mine a few weeks ago to Amberlab and also had a question about a previous contest that I never got my gc/paypal. And I never did get a response about it.
    Sorry. If your question was in the same PM as the boxing day flyers and the title was labelled boxing day, I probably didn't see it, and dumped the PM in my boxing day flyers inbox to read when I get to start the review of the B-Day wins.

Boxing Day winners have not been distributed yet. They are waiting on being reviewed. Like all other gifts/contest wins, everyone is placed in a line and when a person's turn comes up for me to give them their gift, I contact the person for info I need like gc preferences, address info, etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Sorry. If your question was in the same PM as the boxing day flyers and the title was labelled boxing day, I probably didn't see it, and dumped the PM in my boxing day flyers inbox to read when I get to start the review of the B-Day wins.

Boxing Day winners have not been distributed yet. They are waiting on being reviewed. Like all other gifts/contest wins, everyone is placed in a line and when a person's turn comes up for me to give them their gift, I contact the person for info I need like gc preferences, address info, etc.

Yes it would've been labelled boxing day flyer - I'll send you a new PM regarding the other one right now.

EDIT: And not to be pushy....but do we have some sort of time frame when we'll get our boxing day flyer gcs? I am adding this on here instead of my PM so that others won't bother you with the qestion too.
    Last edited by sarajk; Wed, Jan 13th, 2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: added

Page 10 of 182 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information