User Tag List

Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi
    LOVE THIS SITE!!! only one small suggestion is to when you make a post a deal you indicate the city you found the deal at (ie walmart lougheed mall)
    KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT JOB EVERYONE!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post

EDIT: And not to be pushy....but do we have some sort of time frame when we'll get our boxing day flyer gcs? I am adding this on here instead of my PM so that others won't bother you with the qestion too.
    I really hate to give anyone times frames because as you can see with what happened with cashback - when time frames are given and things pop up in admin's/mods lives that can set it back, expectations and feelings get hurt.

Whenever I finish with the kids/baby contests, the budget after that is for the B-Day wins.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Wed, Jan 13th, 2010 at 12:51 PM.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

Boo ive had cashback issues for months and sent in several tickets with no responses, i think this section should be reviewed!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Melly it has been and I've volunteered to help it get sorted, and cashbak has been temp shut down. But as I recall I remember personally paying you out the 17.50 a while ago, then you later requested it again, when it already had been paid.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I love SC.
    But I have troubles searching through the forums, I can never find what I want. For example I saw a post about razors at WM last week, when I used the saerch application (button thing) nothing relevant came up. I was forced to type walmart razor deals- smart canucks into google.ca

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

Hi. Same as most of the posters...I absolutely love this site. But I do have a few issues. I was temp. banned over the cashback issue...I stated my case...voiced my true feelings and opinions...( I've come to learn from Boo that my "case" info must have been taken the wrong way but that is another story...) which I thought was what the forum was here for. I do have an issue with the way certain mods handle the conflicts here on this site. I have even felt personally attacked by mods here.

Other than that I have a question...when my ban first lifted...my posts had to be approved by a mod...so when I posted the deals that were in the online best buy boxing day sale...a message popped up saying my message had to be approved...the message never did get posted...I'm not even sure as I was never informed wether or not the post even counted in earning one of the rewards offered by Boo.

I love this site and even after a few not so great experiences, I still come on at least one a day. But because of the previous issues, I am wary about posting anything. I was called a troll for posting about how upset I was for believing in the cashback system. And sometimes I even felt as if my opinion was not what the mods wanted it to be...there was trouble.

I think some of the mods on here should be looked at a bit harder. Some must be on a power trip...to say some of the things they do.

Other than that I like this site. I show appreciation where its due, and I think Boo is showing alot of iniative to try to bring all of SC's issues to light and correct them.

So thank you Boo!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post
    Other than that I have a question...when my ban first lifted...my posts had to be approved by a mod...so when I posted the deals that were in the online best buy boxing day sale...a message popped up saying my message had to be approved...the message never did get posted...I'm not even sure as I was never informed wether or not the post even counted in earning one of the rewards offered by Boo.
    I have never been banned and my boxing day posts had the same message. I think it was more likely their way to filter out the non-boxing day deals being posted in that section.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks to SC I've saved a bundle this year on a very tight budget too! I love this site & thanks for all your hard work Boo & mods etc!
    Its alot of fun coming here everyday & reading all the great deals, comments & hanging out with "friends"!

I like the idea of having separate tabs for stores like WM, SDM etc as sometimes I'm only looking for deals for a specific store plus it may streamline things a little better (have everything in one place).

Also would like a "Chatham-Kent" group under Local tab (PM you about this months ago,lol)

Wish I could post pics as I've tried several times, but it won't post....maybe I'm doing something wrong! Are there easy step by step instructions for this...I tried re-sizing as some have PM me but keep getting failed error message...

Other than that, I love this place & have made lots of great friends!
    Thanks to everyone on SC & have a great year!

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

Ok so I'm not sure anymore lol...maybe it just didnt get posted because it was there online deals??? Maybe a mod could clarify??

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The last time I check Kotasmommy I had complete permission for any of the temp bannings DIRECTLY FROM BOO and permitted BY BOO, this really isnt a trash the mods thread, and no Im not on a power trip nor would I care if my mod status was removed because I was just doing as I was instructed to, and permitted to. SO don't place the blame all over me.

Your not telling the full story about not truth telling about one of your transactions being denied and still trying to claim it,( moreso demand it constantly) and to make it all one sided is pretty spiteful.

Its great that we all are discussing whats wrong with the site, but if were gonna tell stories lets make them the whole story or at least truthful.

Did I get mad at your additude? Absolutely. Did I have permission to temp ban the users that I did for what Boo called "trolling" posts yes. Absolutely.

Am I taking long to go through cashbacks because of all the rude and hateful pms, posts, emails etc I've recd since I stated I'd help Boo get things sorted? Absolutely.

ALL BOXING DAY FLYERS WERE MODERATED until Boo approved them.

I don't think Boo meant this thread for people to be like I dont like abc123 or I don't like mod1a. Thats something that should personally be pmed directly to Boo.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Jan 13th, 2010 at 01:54 PM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post

I think some of the mods on here should be looked at a bit harder. Some must be on a power trip...to say some of the things they do.
    Maybe this is why I retired from the mod thing. I "tried " to be a member and disciplinary at the same time, and for the 2 years I did, it just didn't work for me.
    It's a thankless, hard, continuous job being a mod, and by no means, are we perfect.
    If you have an issue with a particular mod, please pm Boo, and not make it public.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daisybear View Post
    SC is great...even made me stop going to other sites cause they don't work as smoothly as this one.
    However, I'm easily sidetracked by shiny things and Candyland makes me crazy. Can we get some lower priced gifts to give and activate the ribbons. I think this could be really fun.
    I agree and think this is a great idea!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm getting free gift cards for Amazon just doing my day to day internet searching!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forgiftcards
    and also for completing surveys at Opinion Outpost!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i am new to SC but believe me its a wonderful site i have come across and we get to know really good deals so that we can save. thankyou. fabulous work.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    And people can freely voice their opinion.
    Yes, if they dare. It's very painful to be against the majority. No matter what, this site is the best. I love it!!!

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

And again...a personal attack by Sally...considering I have not mentioned YOUR name at all in my post...and since I've been given reputation point because of the comment where other sc'ers agree with my power trip statement I would say you are DEFINATLY over reacting. As I said in my pm's to Boo, I have never one time said that my transaction wasn't denied...in fact had you have actually read any of my posts...you would have seen I had always mentioned I had one transaction denied...for doubleday...I learned that when I very first pm'ed about the issue months ago...but I do in fact have another transaction with columbia house...that I recieved my order from and THAT is the transaction I have questions about. I followed all the rules on how to use the cashback, stayed on the same window ( no tabs. etc) and Boo couldn't find the transaction. So maybe you should get the facts straight about what was actually said...and had the posts NOT been deleted, I could quote them.

ALSO...I never said anything about the boxing day flyers not be done correctly, I simply asked if someone could clarify why my post was never posted and what made the posts qualify for the reward. So don't act like I was rude about that in anyway.

I never said you didn"t have Boo's permission to ban people...not once...maybe you need to reread what I DID say.

And since you decided to put your 2 cents in, then yes, I was referring to you being on a power trip. Alot of members will probably...some already have...agree with me. If something is said that you don't like, you have to be the first person to speak up...and you are completely and utterly RUDE about it. You have more than once come out and directly called me a liar...considering you don't know me in the slightest!! I have never lied about anything here. I did make 2 transactions...yes ONE of those was denied, the other didn't show up...I have always only been concerned....since Boo informed me the doubleday was denied...about the missing transaction.

Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information