User Tag List

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

just coming to look for answers to the above question. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had a personal offer for spend $50, get 10k points, I did a shop today for $78 and got the movie tickets as well as the 10k points.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

I noticed lately that using manufacture coupons (Not free product coupons) won't reduce your spending required to get the bonus pts. Did anyone experience that?

For example if you have a digital coupon to get 8000 pts when you spend 30$, you have to make sure that your sub total is 30$ or more after coupons to get the bonus pts!!!!

I don't remember I had issue with manufacturer coupons before, and I like using them to reduce my spending....
    Last edited by engineer4all; Sat, Jan 9th, 2016 at 10:41 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Unfortunately that seems to be case lately. Ugh. @engineer4all
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Unfortunately that seems to be case lately. Ugh. @engineer4all
    Not only that but I saw posts of people having issues using printable coupons at SDM as well...
    Ciel and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi
    I went and shopped today with a personal coupon of Receive 18,500 BP WUS $100. I used one manufacturer's coupon of $5 and Dessange BOGO coupon. I always make sure that my total is above the amount loaded in my coupon. And this was probably the second time I was using manufacturer's coupon ever. So, I wanted to make sure that my total was above $100 after all coupon deductions and I checked it was above $101 (before coupons it was more than $120 and above $106 before non-Dessange Manufacturer's coupon) and my "...WUS $100" coupon loaded when the cashier pressed enter. However, when I came home, my pre-tax total was $99.55 after coupon but I still received my 18500 points and a bunch of other points in 20x/10x promotions in-store.

Whenever I tell a cashier to check my total, they make sure to tell me if it falls below the WUS amount but this time, I paid at Beauty Boutique counter and the lady was very very helpful but I guess she wasn't used to people coming with total requirements etc.

Is it possible that Shoppers might "clawback" these 18,500 points as I have read on your forums?

Thanks a lot

PS: I didn't notice until now but I was charged tax on Dessange Hair Treatment too, which hasn't happened before when I bought it. Is it due to 2001 code entered next to it?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I received my movie vouchers too , which was the reason I went with 18,500 WUS $100 coupon and didn't wait for a better Wednesday/Friday one.
    Last edited by MunS; Sun, Jan 10th, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
    Ciel, dahliagrower, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

If I redeem points can I use a personal coupon for points on an item I am purchasing? ex receive 6000 points on dr's night guard.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

If I redeem points can I use a personal coupon for points on an item I am purchasing? ex receive 6000 points on dr's night guard.
    Anyone?
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Yes u can

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, momof3heathens and dededi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ones like that will work. when you spend offers (for example, 12000 when you spend $50) won't work. neither will multiplier coupons (5x on milk)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Hi
    I went and shopped today with a personal coupon of Receive 18,500 BP WUS $100. I used one manufacturer's coupon of $5 and Dessange BOGO coupon. I always make sure that my total is above the amount loaded in my coupon. And this was probably the second time I was using manufacturer's coupon ever. So, I wanted to make sure that my total was above $100 after all coupon deductions and I checked it was above $101 (before coupons it was more than $120 and above $106 before non-Dessange Manufacturer's coupon) and my "...WUS $100" coupon loaded when the cashier pressed enter. However, when I came home, my pre-tax total was $99.55 after coupon but I still received my 18500 points and a bunch of other points in 20x/10x promotions in-store.

Whenever I tell a cashier to check my total, they make sure to tell me if it falls below the WUS amount but this time, I paid at Beauty Boutique counter and the lady was very very helpful but I guess she wasn't used to people coming with total requirements etc.

Is it possible that Shoppers might "clawback" these 18,500 points as I have read on your forums?

PS: I didn't notice until now but I was charged tax on Dessange Hair Treatment too, which hasn't happened before when I bought it. Is it due to 2001 code entered next to it?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I received my movie vouchers too , which was the reason I went with 18,500 WUS $100 coupon and didn't wait for a better Wednesday/Friday one.

No, you met the threshold to receive the points which you received Enjoy them.

You were charged tax because the cashier used the incorrect code for the FREE product. She should have used code 2002 which would have included the tax in the coupon value. On the upside of this you received base points and possibly bonus points (if there were any last week on that product, I think there were) on the full value of the product even though you got it "free" with the coupon.

AWESOME!!
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Wed, Jan 13th, 2016 at 05:56 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post

No, you met the threshold to receive the points which you received Enjoy them.

You were charged tax because the cashier used the incorrect code for the FREE product. She should have used code 2002 which would have included the tax in the coupon value. On the upside of this you received base points and possibly bonus points (if there were any last week on that product, I think there were) on the full value of the product even though you got it "free" with the coupon.

AWESOME!!
    Thanks a lot for your reply
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I have a personal offer spend $30 get 6000 points
    was wondering Shoppers has spent $75 for the promo get 18,500. Do I get both, or do I need to delete the personal offer to receive the 18,500.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I did a redemption today. I also had 10x any Vichy face product personal off. I knew I was getting over 100$ of Vichy so I thought I would load it just in case. I knew that we don't typically get 10x pts etc when redeeming. Well to my surprise I got the 10x points and earned 10,000 points back. Super happy!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Wondering if it would be an idea to edit the first post as much of it is now out dated info???????????
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information