User Tag List

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    317 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Jan 10th, 2011
    November 29th Update:

Cut off to mail in coupons is Dec 3rd.
    Dec 3rd is also the day that the THANK YOU GIFTs will be handed out. See post# 505 for more info.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

November 25th Update

Here is the new Coupons Still Needed List as at November 25th:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AorrMie2Ku2edGMxSVpIQ3JDRldwbHRjRUtIVmxzM kE&hl=en#gid=1

The current Revisions List can be found here as at November 25th:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqXAfOJC041AdElxWXllRzVuUHF6UWd0T2xjR0NOb 1E&hl=en#gid=0

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Train is now FULL - We may have another run in October/November so stay tuned!
    __________________________________________________ ______

Welcome aboard the 2nd Annual

Giving-Small’s Christmas 2010 Hamper Train

Welcome Riders! or should I say 'Santa's Magical Christmas Elves'!

Last year’s Christmas Hamper Train was such a success, your efforts and contributions helped to make a wonderful Christmas for 70 families! It truly amazes me how generous and giving the members are here in SmartCanucksLand. Let’s do this again!!

What is the Christmas Hamper train? Most importantly, we are helping a fellow SC member (Giving-Small) to provide Christmas Hampers to over 70 families in her community. The hampers consist of Food, Christmas gifts, Household necessities. This part of the Train allows for riders to send Giving-Small stackable coupons from the list provided so she can purchase the very needed items for the hampers.

We're all in the same boat! This year, it is kinda funny because almost every person who RSVP'd stated something like 'well I don't have many coupons this year' or 'there's a coupon drought, but I'll try to find some' or 'where the hell are all the coupons'...LOL! We are all in the same boat it seems...but hopefully in the next month or so, a ton of new coupons will come out. If you do find any new stackable coupons you think could be used in the hampers, just email me with the details and I will confirm with Giving-Small and then add to the list.

This year will be slightly different…through trial and error and experience, we have tried to streamline the whole process. Some of the changes are:
    · There will be a train or trains (we are working out the logistics of this still)
    · There will be prizes for everyone!
    · There will be no ‘counting’ of coupons submitted (I can hear everyone saying YEAH to this!)
    · There will be special prizes for those who ‘knock our socks off’ as Giving-Small puts it! LOL
    · There will be a list of Coupons needed with the relevant info like; source, amount, upc, expiry. We will provide everyone with a link to this list, and it will be updated on a daily basis.
    · There are some coupons that Giving-Small can use, but only if the complete stack is sent to her. I’ve indicated these on the list. For example, she can use the Save.ca Aveeno Body Wash coupon but only if it is accompanied by the blue $3 J&J call in coupon. I am sure Giving-Small was overwhelmed last year by the amount of coupons she received last year, and many of them she could not use because she didn’t have complete stacks for them.
    Want an Early Start?? Here is the link to the Coupon List for those who want an early start! Coupon expiry date should be Oct 15th or later, but keep in mind that most of the shopping is done in late November/early December. If you have any problems viewing the attached list, let me know and I can send it to you in a different format. Check the original message invite for Giving-Small's mailing address.

I will keep revisions list of any changes to the original document, e.g. ‘Adds’ and ‘Deletes’, etc. I will add the changes to the Full List on a daily basis to keep it up-to-date. See links below.

Here is the new Coupons Still Needed List as at November 25th:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AorrMie2Ku2edGMxSVpIQ3JDRldwbHRjRUtIVmxzM kE&hl=en#gid=1

The current Revisions List can be found here as at November 25th:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqXAfOJC041AdElxWXllRzVuUHF6UWd0T2xjR0NOb 1E&hl=en#gid=0

EDIT:
    If you wish to donate SDM Optimum points, please go to Post #193 in this thread for complete information. Thanks

Remember to subscribe to this thread so you will get notification when someone updates with a new post.

Anything I missed? Just ask... Happy coupon hunting everyone!

This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Save.ca Coupons, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by jojos_n_kelowna; Mon, Nov 29th, 2010 at 11:39 AM.

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

Our Confirmed Riders Are:

Patty_Smyth
    LittleMoe0
    Eriluo
    Lizzyurb
    ShopGirl
    Linny
    Jezzeebelle
    ItsaKeychain
    CrazyCouponGirl
    Kay2371
    Tripsplanner
    Marlibu
    CookCrazy204
    McMinsen
    DaniDeals
    Keni1980
    LitesandSirens911
    DaisyBear
    ISLANDGIRL
    Cmontario
    RPNShell
    CMoody
    Giving-Small
    JoJos_n_Kelowna

Last edited by jojos_n_kelowna; Fri, Sep 10th, 2010 at 10:51 PM.

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

reserved2

Trading Score
    164 (100%)

Woot! Love this train! Great job again Jo of organizing! Giving-Small's endeavours are phenomenal and to be able to help, is an honour

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Hi there...newbie here so not sure exactly how this train works...do I just state here that I'd love to contribute? I've checked the list and definitely have a few of a few of the coupons requested

Trading Score
    149 (100%)

Here is a stupid question from an 'oldie'. How do I subscribe to a thread?

And if I may add, it's kind of nice to be ON the train for a change, instead of chasing the train up down the platform (Hollywood style!) like last year. I'm sure Lizzie wouldn't mind having me on her lap.
    Last edited by Tripsplanner; Thu, Sep 9th, 2010 at 08:56 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tripsplanner View Post
    Here is a stupid question from an 'oldie'. How do I subscribe to a thread?

And if I may add, it's kind of nice to be ON the train for a change, instead of chasing the train up down the platform (Hollywood style!) like last year. I'm sure Lizzie wouldn't mind having me on her lap.
    up in the top corner of the thread it says "thread tools" click on that and it will say unsubscribe to thread and then unsubscribe and when it redirects you back to this page click on it again and it will say subscribe then choose how often you want to be notified you are automaticaly subscribed as soon as you post in a thread but if you want to be notified you need to do it the other way ....I just found this last week LOL
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Sep 9th, 2010 at 09:12 PM.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Hello all!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh I see lots of SKanks!

Yeeeeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Got it, thanks Jojo.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Hi there....would love to join this train...just a question though...do we send coupons up until December or do we just send coupons once? I wasn't able to join this train last year but really want to help out this time around.
    LF Nestle Goodstart good on liquid, Nestle or Heinz baby cereal & food, HV Pampers diapers

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I need my date as usual.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Looking for this much stuff...................

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

And of course one of these. OOOooooo, GS lookie this one.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information