User Tag List

Page 274 of 966 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Ron,

My eBates Entertainment purchase worked before but perhaps it's because I have a $US credit card.
    OB.. what I meant, you can't post a link here on Smart Canucks. The system blocks links from e bates.

Ron.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtngrl View Post
    This was on FB this morning:

We have recently announced the launch of AIR MILES Cash, where Collectors can now redeem instantly at participating Sponsors using 95 reward miles from their AIR MILES Cash Balance for $10 off their purchase. As a result, starting today all Gift card and certificates have been priced at a common offer, for example 190 reward miles for $20. Please note that over time all participating AIR MILES Cash Sponsor gift cards and certificates will be phased out and replaced by this instant feature. Don’t be disappointed, activate your AIR MILES Cash balance at http:///zNE3wv today!
    I'm definately not impressed with this but I guess I'm not really surprised.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ron,

Thanks.

OK, go to eBates(daught)KOM and search Entertainment.com and you'll get a 17.5% kickback on the purchase of a book currently on for 50% OFF.

I can see them blocking Aaarh! Eph! Sea! but eBates??????

Was on CruiseCritic yesterday and a fellow asked about sites for getting the best deals and I suggested CruiseCompete and they censored it. Sheesh! Sites that claim they are trying to help save people money and then doing that!!!!!
    Last edited by operabob; Mon, Mar 5th, 2012 at 08:43 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The part about this Airmiles cash thing that I really hate the most is having to decide now what I will do with them in the future. How do I know that they are not going to jack the amount needed for flights up. (There is no doubt they will) If the flights become unattainable there is really not much left that I would want aside from Bosont Pizza gift cards, and how many of those do you really need? Having to allocate them one way or the other and not be able to transfer them between types really sucks.

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Donna456 View Post
    How do I know that they are not going to jack the amount needed for flights up.
    I suspect that the number of reward miles required for flights will rise at some point in the next few months. Air Miles Canada seems intent on driving away collectors this year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Air miles for flights have already increased, as well as the amount of taxes you pay on those flights. I basically use my air miles for one particular flight so I do see it increasing each year! Not really fair when they make it harder and harder to earn air miles!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

As you know, companies seem to respond to Facebook. Post your opinions on the threads here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/SafewayCanada
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OMG!! Racked up 900 airmiles this am. My total after Safeway card, 10% off and coupons came to 209.11 so about another $95. worth of miles Yipeee! Also I bought 3 blocks of cheese, the biggest was a whopping $13.44 hope I'm in the running for "Big Cheese". LOL

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    OMG!! Racked up 900 airmiles this am. My total after Safeway card, 10% off and coupons came to 209.11 so about another $95. worth of miles Yipeee! Also I bought 3 blocks of cheese, the biggest was a whopping $13.44 hope I'm in the running for "Big Cheese". LOL
    How did you get the cheese to go through.. coupon says Limit One per Household.

Ron.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

coupon says Limit One per Household.
    Coupon says one offer per household in the small print at the bottom but the offer is up to 3 cheese.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

There is a really good coupon that can be used with the airmiles deals this week. If you buy the Mr. Clean it is $5 WUB2. The coupon that is out there is $4 from Brandsaver flyer wub 3 you get $4.00 off. So (including taxes) it is about $8.25 for 90 airmiles and 6 Mr. Clean. $15.00 less $8.00 (use 2 coupons) = $7 plus taxes.

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by debragirl31 View Post
    There is a really good coupon that can be used with the airmiles deals this week. If you buy the Mr. Clean it is $5 WUB2. The coupon that is out there is $4 from Brandsaver flyer wub 3 you get $4.00 off. So (including taxes) it is about $8.25 for 90 airmiles and 6 Mr. Clean. $15.00 less $8.00 (use 2 coupons) = $7 plus taxes.
    Nice one. Thanks for sharing, debragirl.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Didn't catch that one. It looks good to me too. Thanks debragirl!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

thanks-went today and got 6x2pack magic erasers bathtub (they are 30% bigger but basically the same thing and on sale for $2.99, same price as reg erasers). Only the sprays and cleaners were $2.50. Still...got 12 erasers for $10, that's less than $1 per eraser (good price)...oh and 90 air miles!
    now, what to use these miles on... that seems to be the hardest part these days.
    Other than BW GC, what other GC do ppl get? I need ideas.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The coupon says $4.00 wub3 BRANDS. (The picture on the coupon shows a few different brands eg: Tide, Bounty, Mr. Clean, etc.) I took that to mean you have to buy 3 different brands, not 3 of the same brand. Am I the only one reading it this way?
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Thread Information