User Tag List

Page 273 of 966 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

All the gift cards that interest me have gone up. That's irritating.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Write Safeway everyone and complain.

Glad I cashed in around $2,000 worth for BW cards previously.

Looks like they're trying to force people to convert to the cash back feature.

B@$t@rd$
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

I wrote them as soon as I saw. Unbelievable.

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I was a Safeway store manager, I would be very concerned about the recent decisions made by Air Miles Canada to effectively reduce the value of reward miles.

The Air Miles offers at Safeway provide the main competitive advantage over other grocery stores. If Air Miles Canada continues to devalue reward miles, then their will be less incentive to shop at Safeway.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There is at least one SAfeway manager who is a member of this forum so hopefully this goes up the chain of command.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well, you can beat some of the effects through eBates this week with Entertainment books 50% off + 17.5% Cash Back + free shipping:

http://www./stores/entertainment.com...est&store=5087

Cost equal: $17.50 - $3.06 = $14.44 plus you will pick up 2 (possibly 3) B$50G$5 Safeway coupons.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry D View Post
    If I was a Safeway store manager, I would be very concerned about the recent decisions made by Air Miles Canada to effectively reduce the value of reward miles.

The Air Miles offers at Safeway provide the main competitive advantage over other grocery stores. If Air Miles Canada continues to devalue reward miles, then their will be less incentive to shop at Safeway.

If it wasn't for air miles I would NOT shop at Safeway - EVER! Way over-priced, store hardly ever has sale items on the shelves and on top of that our store is really going downhill for cleanliness (I won't buy produce at our store for that reason)! They have a gold mine here but lately a lot of people are complaining so I wouldn't be surprised if more and more people start shopping elsewhere.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If it wasn't for air miles I would NOT shop at Safeway - EVER! Way over-priced, store hardly ever has sale items on the shelves and on top of that our store is really going downhill for cleanliness (I won't buy produce at our store for that reason)! They have a gold mine here but lately a lot of people are complaining so I wouldn't be surprised if more and more people start shopping elsewhere.
    Well said but I suspect, especially based on how the vast majority of people overbid on the eAuction, that most people are addicted to Airmiles now and have absolutely no concept of what they are really worth so management won't really care.

Too bad!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Well, you can beat some of the effects through eBates this week with Entertainment books 50% off + 17.5% Cash Back + free shipping:

http://www./stores/entertainment.com...est&store=5087

Cost equal: $17.50 - $3.06 = $14.44 plus you will pick up 2 (possibly 3) B$50G$5 Safeway coupons.

OB - e bates links do not work here. There was a better deal last week, 2 books for $29. I picked up a Hawaii and Orange County for future travel later this year.

Ron.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1 airmile/$20, is it before oe after coupons/fpc?
    Join me at swagbucks in earning FREE GIFT CARDS and PRIZES
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/smalltrio

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    If it wasn't for air miles I would NOT shop at Safeway - EVER!
    I know quite a few people who would say the same thing. The most common opinion I hear about Safeway is that it's expensive, but it's a good place to get Air Miles.

So now, if Air Miles are not worth as much and it takes even longer for the average person to redeem for something worthwhile, that can't be good for a major sponsor Safeway.

At some point, introducing an in-house loyalty rewards program, like those used by Shoppers Drug Mart or Save On Foods, might be a better option than partnering with Air Miles Canada.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It seems to me that Safeway sets their own airmile value, so could they not increase their airmile value to off set the latest valuations on purchases? This would keep their airmile fan base intact and prevent customers from jumping ship. I will be writing to Safeway to let them know that I shop at their stores for one reason and thats airmiles. There are other good point programs out there, SDM being a great one and they're offering up more and more food items in their stores. I am loyal to where I get the biggest savings, at least for now when two teens are trying to eat me out of house and home.LOL

Mtngrl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This was on FB this morning:

We have recently announced the launch of AIR MILES Cash, where Collectors can now redeem instantly at participating Sponsors using 95 reward miles from their AIR MILES Cash Balance for $10 off their purchase. As a result, starting today all Gift card and certificates have been priced at a common offer, for example 190 reward miles for $20. Please note that over time all participating AIR MILES Cash Sponsor gift cards and certificates will be phased out and replaced by this instant feature. Don’t be disappointed, activate your AIR MILES Cash balance at http:///zNE3wv today!

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtngrl View Post
    This was on FB this morning:

We have recently announced the launch of AIR MILES Cash, where Collectors can now redeem instantly at participating Sponsors using 95 reward miles from their AIR MILES Cash Balance for $10 off their purchase. As a result, starting today all Gift card and certificates have been priced at a common offer, for example 190 reward miles for $20. Please note that over time all participating AIR MILES Cash Sponsor gift cards and certificates will be phased out and replaced by this instant feature. Don’t be disappointed, activate your AIR MILES Cash balance at http:///zNE3wv today!
    I saw this earlier too.

Guess what Air Miles marketing team? Not only am I disappointed, but I'm also insulted. And I don't think I'm alone on this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ron,

My eBates Entertainment purchase worked before but perhaps it's because I have a $US credit card.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information