User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

This may not be the place to post this, but Last night I went to Sobeys in strathmore and was talking to the cashier about coupons and she stated to me that they don't accept Stouffers FPC's!! She went on to tell me that the Stouffers Skillet sensation FPC's and Bistro FPC's are ALL fake!! lol!!

She pulled out a book with a scan of those coupons along with a letter from Stouffers saying they were fake coupons. The ones in the book are like the ones from the rewards program, but have a max amount "Typed" into the box. On the Skillet one the price "$8.99" is typed in there. She went on to say "Stouffers Doesn't even make this coupon" I explained to her that they certainly do, and the one they had sent back may have been a fake, but the coupons exist and she was adamant that "no such coupon exists!!".

Apparently they have had a couple of these fake ones passed in, and stouffers mailed them back saying they dont create a coupon with the price typed in.... but the are under the impression that stouffers dosnt even make a Skillet Sensation or Bistro FPC. I went on to tell them that I have used Stouffers FPC's there in the past ( not ones with prices typed in ) and she went on to say "well then you used fake coupons" lol - OMG what a fiasco that was!! lol.

I called Stouffers this morning and explained it to them, and they will be calling Sobeys this morning to let them know that "Yes we make that coupon" lol!!

What I learned from the call was that there is a fraudulent Skillet and Bistro FPC floating around, it is identical to the one from the rewards program, but on slightly different paper and there is a max price TYPED into the max amount box. If you have this coupon, don't use it. However, the letter from stouffers to Sobeys left them with the impression that ALL stouffers coupons were fake. OMG!! lol!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Fri, Jan 20th, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Zellers will not accept any Stouffers FPCs. They got an email stating that it's fake. Told me to use it somewhere else but not at Zellers.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I think the letters from the company may be too vague.... I think they are under the impression they are all fake, when it is just specific ones that are.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

It states in Sobeys coupon policy that they will not accept internet printed free product coupons.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_300c View Post
    It states in Sobeys coupon policy that they will not accept internet printed free product coupons.
    Yes, I know that, I dont know what it has to do with this thread though??

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

The ones I used are the FPCs from the $25 worth of groceries from the Stouffers promo, not printables.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    The ones I used are the FPCs from the $25 worth of groceries from the Stouffers promo, not printables.
    Same here. btw... I pm'd you

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Got the PM, thanks.

Try to get the cheapest because coupons say up to $$. So if product exceeds amount on coupon, you will have to pay OOP rather than get it for free.

Coupons expires March 31, 2012.

Man, so many FPCs and not enough freezer space, lol.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I've never seen them over the max amount, so thats good. I am almost out of those FPC's now, if you have too many I have lots of FPC's i could trade for some, not so much the Skillet sensations, but the easy express and bistro for sure!!

Trading Score
    163 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Zellers will not accept any Stouffers FPCs. They got an email stating that it's fake. Told me to use it somewhere else but not at Zellers.

Same here. Went to Zellers and they won't accept it but was not told it was a fake though.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

The coupons she is referring to is on the stouffers reward site - the promo was Get $25 in stouffers coupons when you enter 12 pins I believe - wish they would go back to that promo

The coupons stouffers sent out were these

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/2965147-post325.html

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_300c View Post

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    The coupons she is referring to is on the stouffers reward site - the promo was Get $25 in stouffers coupons when you enter 12 pins I believe - wish they would go back to that promo

The coupons stouffers sent out were these

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/2965147-post325.html
    Yes those are the ones, and OMG those are the VERY ONES that someone must have printed and altered the "VOID" markings and used!! The writing in the box is the same and all!!! So I guess the person creating the "knock offs" is a very naughty Smart Canuck!!!!

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Yes those are the ones, and OMG those are the VERY ONES that someone must have printed and altered the "VOID" markings and used!! The writing in the box is the same and all!!! So I guess the person creating the "knock offs" is a very naughty Smart Canuck!!!!
    Wow that is terrible. I never got a chance to enjoy this promo, but it's people that take advantage (and in this case, commit outright fraud) that ruin it for the rest of us.

This would be so much better than the current offering, but if stores are going to potentially refuse the coupons as a result, maybe it's just as well.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I am just shocked that someone would do that!! I am in a small town, with limited couponers, I never had problems using any types of coupons until that show "extreme couponing" started last year and now everyone and their uncle wants to be a couponer. I am so disturbed that someone would go as far as to print off a scanned coupon and use it!!! Ughhh!!!!

Its not even like they could have mistaken it for a printable coupon because they would have had to not only print the coupon, but fix the bar code on it too to take out the "void" Im actually pretty mad over this. There are a limited number of stores here in my town, so if theres some jerk here comiting coupon fraud, I can see all stores in my area rejecting coupons.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Oh this is awful. I didn't do this promo, but sure feel for those of you who have valid coupons and can't use them!
    Well, it may not have been an SCer who did this - this site has so many members - plus many lurkers!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information