User Tag List

Page 111 of 493 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I would say my fav is disney ornaments

kuponkleptos probably a bear or deer LOL

mrs sunshine feel free to chirp in about your lil girl on the kid train if any of the questions are relevant
    julesie-pie and Bear25 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

my beloved Emmy <3

and furr baby Jezz
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Oct 19th, 2012 at 01:34 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

our christmas tree is full with "personal" type ornaments that i've gotten since I was a kid! my mom bought me one every year and i've kept the tradition going with my husband. last year he bought me a pregnant snow woman LOL and i bought him a harley davidson ornament. we usually try to find ones that are relevant to things that happened that year or our hobbies, etc! (the year we got married, i got him an ornament that looked exactly like the fancy black and white shoes he wore on our wedding day and he bought me a mini-replica of the cruise ship we went on for our honeymoon) it will be baby's first christmas this year, so that would be a good idea *hint*hint*

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Buddy what is your favorite kind of ornament? ball, star, disney, icicle,snowflake etc?- i like icicles, snowflakes, and neat wire ones

I have a question Buddy! Since there are so many birthdays in this thread- tell me, when is your birthday (if you haven't already mentioned it ), your significant others, and your kids (if applicable) ?
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We love Disney ornaments and I like the icicle ones too I love Christmas and everything about it so I'm sure I'd love any ornament you sent me

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    Ok i think i finally have a question that no one has asked i hope lol, Buddy what is your favorite kind of ornament? ball, star, disney, icicle,snowflake etc?
    I love them all lol, but unbreakable (or hard to break) is best with two cats, a dog and toddler who try to pull them off the tree. And nothing with tinsel as my one cat not only eats that but also tries to eat the (artificial) tree!!

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    I have a question Buddy! Since there are so many birthdays in this thread- tell me, when is your birthday (if you haven't already mentioned it ), your significant others, and your kids (if applicable) ?
    Mine is Feb 7th and my son's is Dec 9th (no SO for me lol).

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Buddy what is your favorite kind of ornament? ball, star, disney, icicle,snowflake etc?- i like icicles, snowflakes, and neat wire ones

Ohhh...I love the icicle ones etc too. We alternate between my fave (ice blue, navy, silvers and whites) one year (kinda an icy/winter theme) and DH's 'fun' Christmas preference of red/green/gold and the rest of the rainbow. This year is supposed to be the 'fun' year. Damned compromise! Lol

Bdays are:
    Me - Mar 31
    Don - May 23
    Alexa - Oct 17

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Buddy what is your favorite kind of ornament? ball, star, disney, icicle,snowflake etc?

I like unique and "different" shapes for my ornaments. Blue and Silver OR Red and Gold please.

My birthday is May 30th
    Chad(hubby) is Nov 3rd

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Lazy Cabbage Rolls
    In the crockpot mix 1 lb browned ground beef (I've used turkey too)
    a can of tomatoes (diced, pureed or sauce if that's what you have)
    about 1/2 cup uncooked rice
    2 or 3 cups of cabbage shredded (when really lazy I use a package of coleslaw since it's already shredded)
    salt & pepper
    Cook on low for 8 hours or so (rice should be cooked)
    Voila!

I do similar for lazy lasagna, just throw noodles, sauce, meat & some cottage cheese, spinach, into the crock pot and cook until it's done.
    YUM! Thank-you!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    If my buddy wants to get something for my DH.... He needs a snore guard or something (he's currently using breathe right strips but they only help a lil) to help with his excessive snoring! Baby and I would love you! We're so tired of the snoring....
    HAd my DH do a sleep apnea test and now thanks to a cpap machine we All SLEEP! Wish we would have done it 10 years ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    I managed to get out and get my buddy another gift!! I wanted to stay out longer but my daughter isn't feeling well! I am just happy I got the one I was really wanting!!!

I just found out why my daughter isn't "feeling well" she thinks everyone in her class hates her. She has some medical problems that make her act younger then the others and her impulse control isn't very good. So she is being left out and doesn't want to go to school anymore! We are suppose to move in the new year most likely Jan so I hope the next school is better because they aren't really doing anything to help her where she is!
    So sorry!!! I am wondering about home schooling her(it is only 7 or 8 weeks until Christmas break?)and working on setting up your team at the new school as anything put in place where you are will take time? My heart hurts for you both!
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

My Birthday is 6 Nov I will be 36 and love every minute getting old is a privilege lol
    DH 6 Sep DS 2 Jan DD 17 Aug

@PammieD she sounds like my DD she was a diva from day one very dramatic entrance into the world she still is but she is a whole lot of fun, I love my little Drama queen. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Fri, Oct 19th, 2012 at 08:25 AM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

My fav ornament are the old vintage shiney brite ones! I also love cream/gold for my main tree.

My cassarole is pasta,cooked ground beef,corn,green beans, black beans,any veggie,any cream soup,mix it all up and top with shredded cheese. I add Parm cheese in the mixture and on top. Sometimes it is veggie packed sometimes it is a carbfest! LOL!

G
    gwennad likes this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I love snowflake ornaments as well as snowmen that are cartoony!

For those looking for freezer cooking ideas, I have recently discovered this website www.onceamonthmom.com
    She has monthly recipe sets and the idea is that if you cook all of the recipes in that set you will have almost a full month of meals!

I haven't tried to do a huge batch cooking yet but I love the site because all of the meals are freezer friendly!

If you look at menus dated 2011 and prior they are free, they started charging a fee for the 2012 ones.

Oh, buddy I am checking out the shopping channel website, will see if I can post some ideas later.

My b-day is Nov 27 and DH (Craig) is Mar 23

I feel like I missed answering a question or seven......off to go back through the thread!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

Christmas Ornaments - I like anything sparkly!

My Birthday is Nov 12
    DH Jan 23
    DD#1 June 2 (Due date June 14, 8lb 8oz)
    DD# 2 Sep 2 (Due Date Aug 26, 7lb 13oz)
    DS July 21 (Aug 12, 6lb 2oz)

Congrats Pammie on the arrival of your Baby girl!!! It's so funny that upto this day I remember Due Dates of all my three children, none of them was born when they were supposed to LOL I put it in brackets besides their Birthday to give you a chuckle
    PammieD likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I love silver or white sparkly, snowflakes and icicles to accent all our homemade decorations.

birthdays =
    mine july 31
    DH feb 27
    DD1 nov 17
    DD2 oct 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

Was going through my old pics (anything but working this morning LOL) and found an old XMas pic from 2005 an the recent one, it's amazing what a change you see in kids
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 5 others like this.

Page 111 of 493 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Thread Information