User Tag List

Page 401 of 410 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6140
Like Tree6935Likes

Thread: Clixsense

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I just did an Opinion World survey almost right to the end and then I was denied. Sucks!
    KJH likes this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

KJH
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Can someone please tell me the benifits of upgrading. Thanks
    hogama likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KJH View Post
    Can someone please tell me the benefits of upgrading. Thanks
    To see the complete list, on ClixSense, click on HelpDesk at the top right, then at the right click on Premium Accounts, then click on "What is a premium account". That message explains the cost and term. At the end of that message there is a link to a table with full benefits.

Summarizing on those differences with the upgrade:
    1. You are guaranteed 4 ads daily instead of 1. They do indicate that upgrading may not increase the number of ads daily, but I find that it does make some difference when I have done comparisons over a few days. Not enough difference to pay for the upgrade though at least for me.
    2. Double the number of ClixGrid chances to 60. Not sure this is an advantage as I tend to do the minimum needed there. ClixGrid timer 5 sec. instead of 10. I do like this as I get through that minimum needed for the Daily Checklist faster.
    3. If you have referrals there are increased payments for ads, signup payments ($2 after $5 earned instead of $1 after $10), payments for upgraded referrals through 8 levels instead of 1 and where you would probably see the biggest daily difference with referrals 10% commission on offers and tasks instead of 5%.
    4. Finally, the biggest change as far as I am concerned the Daily CheckList tops out at 16% (12 + 2 + 2) instead of 7% (5 + 1 + 1).

To decide if you want to upgrade you may want to do some math. The biggest difference is probably with the DailyCheckList. If you click on your username at the top and then CheckList Bonus History you can find how much you have earned in CheckList Bonus and you can set that for various time periods. Multiplying by 2.3 would show you approximately how much you would have earned. The exact factor to multiply by depends on if you tend to maintain a streak of making the CheckList or not, but that should give you an idea.

If you have referrals you can go to Affiliates - My Stats and do a similar calculation there but multiply by 2.

If you do choose to upgrade, I suggest you do the upgrade on a day you make an effort to make the CheckList. In my experience although this was a while ago, you do get a bunch of ads on the day you upgrade and you might as well make that bonus on them.
    Horndogg and hogama like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Typically I don't get surveys on the weekend, but had an endless survey that I completed. I hate when I get to the point of do I keep going because surely it will be over soon or should I cut my losses!

In any case I was able to complete it and then went looking for an offer to complete the Daily CheckList. On Persona.ly I found called HotelScan for 6 cents. Based on my experience, once you click it I think you need to enter information in the search boxes (location and dates) near the top of the page rather than clicking on one of the destination photos etc. Then follow through the steps choosing a place and clicking on one of the deals that comes up for the place. It was quick to do once I realized the information had said to search and once I had clicked on one of the deals offered to me it credited immediately.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi fellow clixsense users!

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can answer. You know how in Swagbucks' ledger it shows a disqualification entry with the survey number so you can send that into the helpdesk in case a survey was meant to credit? I was wondering if there is anything like that with clixsense because a survey didn't credit which I did and I have a screenshot of me reaching the end of the survey but not the "Congratulations!" message. Anyway, the helpdesk person is just asking how much the survey was for and I do so many of them I honestly can't remember. Is there a survey history page or anything I can look this up?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mollymarie
    to join me on swagbucks and earn tons of gift cards and paypal money

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

did anyone catch what happened in the clixsense task forum? I grabbed a bite to eat, and when I came back a whole bunch of posts had disappeared!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    did anyone catch what happened in the clixsense task forum? I grabbed a bite to eat, and when I came back a whole bunch of posts had disappeared!
    I had not tried to visit the forum until just now. It now says "Forum has been temporarily disabled. Please check back later." Hope it really is temporary.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

yikes, hopefully it's just a database problem!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They need to enable the forum, otherwise I cannot complete the checklist
    KJH likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

they've removed the forum visit from the checklist requirements

getting a little concerned...all sorts of scenarios running through my head...did they remove the forum so people couldn't compare notes on late payments while we continue to earn money that we're not going to get?

that's an awful thing to say because so many people praise "Jim", but they said the exact same thing about "J" from CantBeatFree, and we know how THAT turned out

I wish they'd post an explanation, and that it's back up soon - I find it really helpful

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I just read on another forum that the Clixsense forum is down due to a glitch - thank goodness! An announcement stating that would have been nice though...I've been burned a few times and get nervous

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think Clixsense should be fine at this moment. By the way, I just got the payment yesterday.

I just read on another forum that the Clixsense forum is down due to a glitch - thank goodness! An announcement stating that would have been nice though...I've been burned a few times and get nervous
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

KJH
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I hope Clixsense is ok. I'm waiting for a cheque and should get it next week.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

The Forum is back on ClixSense. For the Daily Checklist apparently the requirement to visit the forum will be back tomorrow.

KJH
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I tried to do an opinion survey but they don't have a spot for provinces and you have to put in where you live. Canada comes up but where states is, is blank.

Page 401 of 410 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 ... LastLast

Thread Information