User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Oikos appetizer set promotion

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I participated in the Oikos promotion for free appetizer set with the purchase of 3 Oikos yogurts. My form was sent on May 31st. I didn't hear about it from them so thought I would contact them. I wrote to them last week under contact us on their Facebook page asking about the status of my appetizer set. Today I get a letter in mail stating that they ran out of appetizer sets so they are giving me a coupon for 20% off Stokes when you spend $50.00 and a FPC for yogurt. Their letter didn't have a date but the envelope was mailed on July 13th (2 days after I wrote to them). I am a bit unhappy about it. I understand that they can run out of their promotions sooner than expected but think they should contact the people to tell them and offer something decent. I feel that if I didn't contact them I probably would not have heard from them. Until recently I would not have even thought to contact them asking about it. Thanks to SC I have learned from people that contacting companies sometimes resolves issues. I guess I should be happy that I got atleast 1 FPC but I didn't have any coupons for the product and paid the full price just to get the appetizer set so feel a bit cheated.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    cath007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know anything about this promo. But I do know that yogurt is incredibly expensive! I'm not sure what the value of the free gift would have been, but I would be really ticked off too if I got a coupon that I had to spend $50 to use instead! You should contact them again and let them know how you feel.
    cath007, Kwala and quicktocoupon like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    I don't know anything about this promo. But I do know that yogurt is incredibly expensive! I'm not sure what the value of the free gift would have been, but I would be really ticked off too if I got a coupon that I had to spend $50 to use instead! You should contact them again and let them know how you feel.
    I agree.
    cath007 and Kwala like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The Oikos tapas kit as Stokes is sell 15$....
    And yes in the form they said if they run out of coupons they will send a fpc and it was first serve principe
    I received my coupon,and yes the yogurt is like 4$ so I would be pissed to not received the promo considering I was buying it for the promo.
    Kwala likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I sent my form on May 27 and got my FPC on June 5. You sent it 4 days later and they ran out. WOW. That's fast. Like cath007 said, the set is worth $15 tax free. Sucks they sent you a 20% coupon to use over $50 and then have to pay tax. Does the yogurt FPC have an up to amount? Maybe you could find a store that sells like a 48 pack?
    Last edited by couponmummy; Tue, Jul 16th, 2013 at 09:13 AM.
    cath007 and Kwala like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I sent my form on May 27 and got my FPC on June 5. You sent it 4 days later and they ran out. WOW. That's fast. Like cath007 said, the set is worth $15 tax free. Sucks they sent you a 20% coupon to use over $50 and then have to pay tax. Does the yogurt FPC have an up to amount? Maybe you could find a store that sells like a 48 pack?
    What ticked me off was that I didn't even hear from them. I was waiting for it patiently then thought it has been so long may be I will contact them. I emailed them last week and didn't hear again from them but got a letter yesterday saying they ran out. FPC is only good for 1 yogurt (500g) or one 4 pack yogurt. I would like to complain but can somebody help me as to what I should say to them.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I was in the same date of you.I wanted to do another one at my father name after but glad I did not lol.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    What ticked me off was that I didn't even hear from them. I was waiting for it patiently then thought it has been so long may be I will contact them. I emailed them last week and didn't hear again from them but got a letter yesterday saying they ran out. FPC is only good for 1 yogurt (500g) or one 4 pack yogurt. I would like to complain but can somebody help me as to what I should say to them.
    You are deceived that you did not receive the coupon from the Tapas Kit.Is there a way to accomate you with the value of the set in coupon or a gift certificate for Stokes for the 15$ value........because I do remember 1 close on the coupon said if you have the coupon for the Oikos Tapas Apetizer Set and Stokes rant out they have to give you something in the store for the same value or deduce the 15$ from your total bill purchase,Thank you good memory for remembering that and I think it would be a good argue

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I was in the same date of you.I wanted to do another one at my father name after but glad I did not lol.
    LOL, I wanted to do another one too at my mom's addy. I got my FPC very fast and waited for another good yogurt sale. Thank goodness there were no good sale, LOL.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

But I am afraid some persons have been forgiven when they run out of Oikos Tapas Kit Coupon and they just dont care about the others request ,this is the 2 one I heard.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

LOL, I wanted to do another one too at my mom's addy. I got my FPC very fast and waited for another good yogurt sale. Thank goodness there were no good sale, LOL.
    lol,Lucky us in one way I purchase mine with the 5$ wub3 coupon and a sale otherwhise no way or recycle walk or wathever lol

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I bought mine 3/10.00 and used the $5 WUB3.
    cath007 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

The FPC for the set says that you could have a replacement if they ran out of sets in the store. I don't think you could complain to get $15 off purchase if you don't have the FPC.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The FPC for the set says that you could have a replacement if they ran out of sets in the store. I don't think you could complain to get $15 off purchase if you don't have the FPC.
    I wanted to say that,I say it wrong,I just wanted to said the terms of the coupon.Thank you for clarify

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information