User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Natalka
  • 1 Post By bhlombardy

Thread: My google nexus tablet screen cracked

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi, I bought Google nexus 7 tablet from SDM with points in May 2013 like many other sc. fellows. I was working fine but today its screen cracked without falling down or hitting by some thing. My son was playing game by tapping his finger as usual when it happened and it also stop working. I checked and it shows that this happened with many others.
    Now I want to know if such thing happened with any one here and any experience with contacting asus?
    I was thing about buying one more with points but now not after this...
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, so sorry to hear this - what type of screen protector/case do you have on it?

Read your warranty - usually it's against manufacturer defects. If they find there is no sign of impact, you may be able to get the screen replaced.

I got one for my birthday at the end of January, and haven't really used it much yet... Mine's a Gen 2, 32gb.

Good luck with contacting them.
    uanoor likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't had this problem, but I have had an Asus tablet in the past and had an excellent experience dealing with them.

They replaced my tablet once based on a dead pixel issue, and they were excellent in sending me a GPS booster add-on automatically (no prompting) simply because I had registered my device when I bought it.

I would say that contacting Asus wouldn't be a problem.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks you two, now its weekend but now I will contact with them on Monday or Tuesday. I think I should take a chance.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Thread Information