Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: free sunlight pods @ wm starting thursday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

laundry soap don't expire?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

it does expire I found some old tide pods and after a year it turned and it got thick - it was disgusting. Found an old sample pack from last year of sunlight pod and it was thick.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    it does expire I found some old tide pods and after a year it turned and it got thick - it was disgusting. Found an old sample pack from last year of sunlight pod and it was thick.
    so you did have to break it open before you put it in the machine? is that you can tell if it went bad or not? I m new to pacs and pods.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've got some Tide and Sunlight pods that are 2-3 years old (I tend to use Gain Mango Tango first because I love the smell), and they look just like new. Used some tonight and didn't notice anything off about them. Maybe it's just a different environment
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Does that happen to liquid laundry soap too?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

am sure if they expire, there will be an expiry date on the package. 1 never checked for expiry date on laundry detergent lol I wll start checking when I run out which will be in a yr or 2years.
    torontogal12 and sam786 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

large quantity? lol how many u got? hehehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by vjjam View Post
    Walmart does give rainchecks. Myself and a friend got one each and for a large quantity (no limits) I don't need anymore laundry soap, just want the overages.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by abfab View Post
    Anyone know how accurate walmart's website is for store stock? It said the pods were in stock at my local store but when i got there there were none. still got a few bottles for .78 but would have preferred the pods. Still said in stock after i got home.

For my store, it's not accurate at all. Especially when it says "limited stock" on an item. It's almost never there when I get there.

Thanks for the info OP. I will check out my store today.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Found pods at Brampton store new one at Kennedy and steeles.

bought 5 packs
    sam786 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I'm in BC, so our pods and liquid are both on sale for $3.94....I had four $4 off coupons and two of the printable $2 off ones. Where the pods are usually kept on the shelf was completely empty. I was disappointed. Went back to the front of store where the pallet of liquid Sunlight was to grab my two bottles...noticed a pkg of pods hiding in there, dug around and moved stuff around to find more pods hiding in there!! So I got everything I wanted and am happy it was free/cheap! Overage would have been nice but we don't get awesome prices like that here!!
    uanoor, Scottishgal and LoveCpn like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm in BC, so our pods and liquid are both on sale for $3.94....I had four $4 off coupons and two of the printable $2 off ones. Where the pods are usually kept on the shelf was completely empty. I was disappointed. Went back to the front of store where the pallet of liquid Sunlight was to grab my two bottles...noticed a pkg of pods hiding in there, dug around and moved stuff around to find more pods hiding in there!! So I got everything I wanted and am happy it was free/cheap! Overage would have been nice but we don't get awesome prices like that here!!
    exactly the same for me. a few bags of the pods are hiding in the bottles pile. cant find the 940ml dish detergent so cant use the bogo... still very happy!!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    large quantity? lol how many u got? hehehehe

Lots ��

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just wondering is it possible to PM WALMART @vancouver with flyer from Walmart ON?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Website definitely not accurate. White Oaks in London was only one listed as Sold Out. Went to Argyle & Highbury ones yesterday and both empty.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myawall View Post
    Website definitely not accurate. White Oaks in London was only one listed as Sold Out. Went to Argyle & Highbury ones yesterday and both empty.
    Agreed! The website is almost never accurate. My local Walmart-which is probably the worst Walmart on earth-had none and I had to get rainchecks. The problem with the rainchecks is that they are only good for the Liquid...even though I pointed out that the pods are one of the item numbers. The duty manager told me very slowly that the word 'pods' wasn't written in the flyer and they always have to go by wording...not the product numbers.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information