Bounty
    Duracell
    Dawn
    Swiffer
    Old Spice (DH likes it)

But these are probably their best sellers that they'll never get rid of
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    walkonby and Livelyone like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I think P & G is losing a lot of customers purely because of their customer service. Let's be honest their products tend to be on higher end when it comes to pricing which in some cases I do not mind if the product is good enough to justify the price but if the price is forever going up people will find alternatives. Even with the higher price you could offset with coupons but their coupon values are really going down, I am sorry but an item like tide $0.25 coupon is a bit ridiculous when other brands have lower prices and higher value coupons.

As well they do not seem to care what customers say, I have emailed them on various occasions and know others who have emailed them to get nothing in return. About 2 months ago my Mom emailed them as she uses a ton of febreze but they keep changing the scents and now there is no one scent she likes and she asked why they are always changing and why they do not have scents that remain the same (classic scents). She got no reply back no nothing. So she has now switched to Lysol Fabric Mist so it is easy to see how it happens. Even if you do not have a good response for the customer you should always respond back even if it something like we will have to look into this and get back to you some response is better than none.
    torontogal12 and Bronwen like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Gamble_brands

This is worldwide, don't forget. So it's not like they're getting rid of their whole operation. What I think will probably happen, is that countries who have two of their laundry detergent products, like Tide and, perhaps, Dreft (something I've never even heard of) (or dawn and joy for dish soap) will see the demise of the lesser brand, despite the fact that they're an identical or very similar product with two names and two different prices.

I don't think this will impact anyone as much as they make it sound like it will in the article.
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I would definitely miss Covergirl, but I don't think they would cut that
    After reading the article, it appears that the P&G has product lines that have “mushroomed” as they termed it and that they recognize the need to scale back. With that being said, I believe it's a financially wise decision on the part of the company for several reasons. Now they can focus more on the top performers and hopefully focus even more on customer service, so that consumers like SassyAshley can enjoy things like "classic scents".
    Last edited by Livelyone; Fri, Aug 1st, 2014 at 10:35 PM.
    torontogal12 and SassyAshley like this.

Thread Information