User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Fast Weight Loss tips !!!!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

we have been doing keto - low carbs, gluten free, dairy free , high protein and high fat. I feel better and went from size 13 to size 9 - since october.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

try walking for 2-5hrs a day, as well as this try cutting down on bad food and drinks like fizzy drinks.
    Newfiescreech and Hondamanic like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been walking more since the weather has gotten better. I also purchased a Fitbit which has motivated me to walk more so I can get to my goal everyday. I'm on the 5th floor at work so instead of taking the elevator I use the stairs which is making a big difference. I have also stopped eating as much junk food and have been drinking a little bit more water than ususal...so far I've lost 11 pound. It's sounds like it's not much but it has made a difference. Any little bit of change and/or exercise is better than nothing at all. Keep up the great work everyone!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yoga is a best way to maintain your health..avoid fast food and make healthy diet and follow them in daily basis.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep exercise every day. Avoid junk food and eat healthy food.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I just posted this in another thread but I feel like I should post it here as well:

Also, there is a new program out called 2B Mindset. Doesn't require any exercise (you can, but that is just added BONUS). It's all about your MINDSET with food. Here's the info: 2B Mindset

1) Water FIRST. Always. You should be drinking your body weight DIVIDED BY TWO, in ounces.
    For example, if you weight 150 pounds:
    150/2=75
    So someone who weights 150 pounds should be drinking 75 oz of water PER DAY!

2) Veggies MOST. You should be eating more veggies than anything else. I currently eat 5 cups of veggies per day based on my weight.
    If you'd like me to figure out how much veggies you need to be consuming per day, I'd be thrilled to help I am working toward my certification in this!

3) Mindset. Yep. Fix your relationship with food. Your mind is a powerful thing. I have spent years figuring out how to do this. Ilana Muhlstein did too, and she actually just released her secrets on how we can follow her blueprint for creating a healthy relationship with food so that we can lose weight properly and permanently.

4) Support. Surrounding yourself with people who CARE about you, and who are striving for the same things as you, makes all the difference when it comes to staying on course, or falling off the wagon. It wasn't until I started my accountability group on Facebook that I stopped falling off the wagon. It's a group of women from around the world who support and encourage each other with health and fitness. We need to surround ourselves with people who can call us out, check on us, encourage us, and who are going through the same struggles as us.
    Scottishgal and dededi like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information