User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Theft through the mail

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Your idea of a few dollars is good...not too much tho! Most places can track these gc's and with a little luck if she uses the gc and of course it won't cover her entire bill, maybe she will use a credit card for the balance and bam! you got her. Just a thought.
    Ciel, Poirot and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (97%)

Your Postal Carrier makes plenty of money so she got greedy. I would be mad too.
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I think there's a possibility that your mail lady is innocent. Maybe the envelop were delivered to the wrong apartment and someone took the GC, then toss the envelop outside and the mail lady pick it up thinking she may have dropped it earlier. The fact that she turn around to give you the mail may suggest she just hurry trying to finish deliver the mail. She could have just took the card and destroy the envelop (evidence) too.

I don't know how easy it is to steal from CP sorting plant, I would imagine there are camera inside the building so no go for the sorter?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Cameras or not anything is possible. As a former courier for 14 years I saw many fired for stupid things. You couldn't get hired with any kind of record. Some people had crazy schemes and got caught. Some guys were fired for trying on clothes from an open box. We made good money but some risked it all for silly things. When I started there we had no cameras. Shortly after cameras were installed someone cut through the roof of a full trailer over the weekend but managed to stay out of all camera shots. In all fairness most of the workers were loyal and honest but those few bad apples make these places look bad. I really hope you get to the bottom of this. Shame on cp for their poor response.
    Ciel and Decaf like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (97%)

A lady in my apartment building had a mail carrier steal a $200 gift card from a Christmas card her grandparents mailed her.

o some people not having a criminal record means the person has never been caught or had charges laid against them. A lot of. them have probably stolen before. After all there is some skill involved. There are Career Criminals around.
    terry2144 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information