User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By greeny
  • 2 Post By SassyAshley
  • 2 Post By CrazyQT
  • 2 Post By barbis9

Thread: Toronto Airport Park n' Fly question...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone used the Park n Fly at Toronto Airport? I don't know which is better, the economy or the self park? Also, what is the difference? I need parking for 15 days. Anyone know of any safe but cheap places to park around the airport? Thanks !
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    kenrod likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We used park N fly earlier this year when we went on vacation although we used the Valet service as we had a coupon. You may want to look online I did not make the arrangements but the person who did said they always find coupons online which are usually better then the ones they get mailed to get to them (something they signed up for as they travel quite often).
    kenrod and greeny like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I always use Park and Fly. We have used all three lots.

Economy lot is farther away from the airport but still close enough that it's about a 10 min shuttle ride. The lot is just a basic lot with very very minimal security.

Self Park lot - This lot has more "security" than the economy lot for the simple reason that more people use this lot therefore more shuttles are coming in and out more frequently. The last time I parked in self park it was a nightmare. The debit machine at the exits was not working. Very frustrating at 2 am when all we wanted to do was get home after a long flight. We called the attendant and no one showed up. Finally the shuttle bus came to pick some other people up and I threatened them that if they didn't have someone come and let me out I would be calling the police. About 5 minutes later an attendant came and told me I needed to pay cash. I didn't have cash on me and by this point I was tired and cranky and in no mood to argue with the attendant. I basically told him he better open the gate so I could get my car out or I would be calling the police. It's not my problem that your equipment isn't working so that I can pay. Between my husband and I we came up with about $30 and told the guy that was all the cash we had. He pocketed the cash and opened the gate. We swore we would never park at self park again.

No we only use Valet parking. It's super convenient. Never ever a wait for the shuttle and they have your car ready and waiting for you when you arrive off of your flight when you call the number on your ticket. There is always an attendant at the desk 24/7.

As SassyAshley said, there are so many coupons out there to save you money when you use Park and Fly. I've never paid full price to park there and have always felt confident leaving my vehicle there. We traveled in March and left our brand new car there. No issues at all.
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Thu, Apr 30th, 2015 at 07:46 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We had a coupon for Valet and loved it!

We called as soon as we had our luggage, they came and picked us up at the airport. When we arrived at the parking lot our vehicle was already in front and running (it was winter) and the transaction went quickly. Definitely will use valet again. It is worth the cost (with our coupon is was the same price as self park) and knowing that the lot is watched 24/7 is great for a female traveler.
    Last edited by barbis9; Thu, Aug 13th, 2015 at 02:36 PM.

Thread Information