• 2 Post By Crochetlady
  • 2 Post By seylz_gurl
  • 1 Post By maggiespice
  • 1 Post By HappyCouponSaver78

Thread: Bad reaction to Bio-Freeze Gel

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom has been having a lot of neck pain. She was given a small sample of Bio-Freeze Gel to try. I put it on her neck this morning. I washed my hands immediately after applying the sample and within a few minutes my right hand was on fire ! It was horrible. It's been hours and it's just now starting to get better. Scared the sh*t out of me ! My mom had zero reaction...not even a tingle. She said it really helped her pain though. Just a warning to anyone who hasn't tried Bio-Freeze before, please try a small amount on a test area first to see your reaction. Also wear gloves even though there is no warning label regarding gloves. Anyone else have a bad reaction? I searched on-line and people have complained about this product. Just wanted to let others know.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've used this product and it does work great. Sorry to hear you had a reaction....might be worth contacting the company and letting them know? There must be an ingredient that triggered it. Are you sensitive to other products?
    greeny, YOU AND ME and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I've used this product and it does work great. Sorry to hear you had a reaction....might be worth contacting the company and letting them know? There must be an ingredient that triggered it. Are you sensitive to other products?
    I'd say my skin is more on the sensitive side. I did research the product and others have had the "burning sensation" too. It took hours for it to go away. I won't touch that stuff again but my mom liked it. So I guess it depends on the person. It was just a small sample size...perhaps there is a warning on the actual full size bottle? Anyways, thanks.
    YOU AND ME and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I used this product last fall when I had terrible neck and head pain. Loved it...had no bad reaction at all.
    greeny and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sounds like you had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. everyone's skin is different. must have been alarming.
    greeny and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I went to a Chiro last year he used Bio on me as well, and I have to admit, it was just excellent. I have to be super careful with skin products too as I have bad reactions to some of them. Ninety nine percent of the time before I use something new I will patch test. Better to be safe than sorry.
    greeny likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Uh oh!
    greeny likes this.

Thread Information